Ya its accurate as long as you got the balls to hold it still wehn you shoot that big sumbish... Oh i have several larger caliber rifles

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My cousin almost bought a .45-70 lever action when I got my 30-30 the other weekend.

The 30-30 looks OLD...I got my '56 a few weeks ago and it will leave a dent in your shoulder especially with that old metal butt plate. I wouldn't get rid of it if someone offered me double the price I paid.

Happy shooting.

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

My cousin almost bought a .45-70 lever action when I got my 30-30 the other weekend.

The 30-30 looks OLD...I got my '56 a few weeks ago and it will leave a dent in your shoulder especially with that old metal butt plate. I wouldn't get rid of it if someone offered me double the price I paid.

Happy shooting.

yeah my grandpa is 80 something and these gus were his dads so there old as fawk !

Play with proofhouse.com and you can get am idea of how old the Winchester is using your serial numbers and the information on the barrel. It is a model 94, right?

my # 2224XXX

year 1956

The octagon barrel and the amount of curve in the butt plate have me curious about yours.

2010 Rav4

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

Both of those guns make wonderful hunting guns... Both are fun as FAWK to shoot as well... i have an older lever action 45-70 you want to talk about a mule shoot that fucker one time :D

45-70 is like the size of my thumb. lol. i already know if i tried shooting it, my shoulder is gonna be dislocated cuz im one skinny motherfucker. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Nice my cousin has the same 30-30

Personally i have owned both a .30-06 and a .25-06

both those gun bout blew my shoulder out of socket when i was younger lol

More Model 94 info, this says mine is '57.

http://shootersforum.com/showthread.htm?t=67350

2010 Rav4

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900