Not so lucky on ST Pattys Day

Idk man usually duis are much more costly

Sorry but I dont agree in a way. I have talked to a few cops and they say its up to the cop if you are considered DUI or not. Now if you have had damn 10 beers then yes hall your sorry as to jail, but if you have had one beer maybe two and you get pulled over there can be a chance you get one of "those" cops with a pissy attitude. I havent had this happen to me but I think the DUI thing can sometimes be a little iffy imo. although I dont know how much he drank so I cant back the dude up, if it happend on st day im sure he drank just a little to much lmao

how is it up to a cop? whether he considers you to be drunk? if you go by that logic than its up to a cop if i was speeding or not. or if i assaulted someone. which is true to an extent. but there is different dui laws every where, in florida you can be fined more with a minor in the car. here in okinawa you are legally drunk at .02 and the fines get more extreme the higher your BAC is, like most places.

you win some, you lose some

Sorry but I dont agree in a way. I have talked to a few cops and they say its up to the cop if you are considered DUI or not. Now if you have had damn 10 beers then yes hall your sorry as to jail, but if you have had one beer maybe two and you get pulled over there can be a chance you get one of "those" cops with a pissy attitude. I havent had this happen to me but I think the DUI thing can sometimes be a little iffy imo. although I dont know how much he drank so I cant back the dude up, if it happend on st day im sure he drank just a little to much lmao

how is it up to a cop? whether he considers you to be drunk? if you go by that logic than its up to a cop if i was speeding or not. or if i assaulted someone. which is true to an extent. but there is different dui laws every where, in florida you can be fined more with a minor in the car. here in okinawa you are legally drunk at .02 and the fines get more extreme the higher your BAC is, like most places.

im just stating what a few of my cop friends have told me. It kinda didnt make since to me because I would just ask to take the breath test and see what happened. If you have one beer and drive are you considered over the limit?

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

im just stating what a few of my cop friends have told me. It kinda didnt make since to me because I would just ask to take the breath test and see what happened. If you have one beer and drive are you considered over the limit?

its not technically about how many drinks you've had its about your BAC. i can drink all night at 1 drink an hour and then drive home if my BAC is still below the legal limit

you win some, you lose some

I think he means it's up to the cop whether or not he/she's going to give you a ticket or arrest you.

Case in point: My brother-in-law put his vehicle in the ditch a few weeks ago. The cop showed up and asked him if he had been drinking. He told him yes and the cop told him, that since he'd been honest with him, if he could find someone to pull the vehicle out and take him home he wouldn't arrest him. Didn't even give him a sobriety test.

Speaking of bullshit that cops do, back in January my wife got pulled over. The cop claimed she was doing 90 in a 55, and gave her a $350 ticket. My cousin is a county deputy and even he didn't believe it. He said that this particular cop is an asshole, and one time gave my cousin's fiance a ticket for 6 miles over the speed limit.

Well in all technicality.. 1 mph over the posted limit is speeding but most radar guns have shown to only be within a 5mph accuracy tolerance... I dont know of any cops that waste their time with really anything under 10mph over but i guess a dick headed cop would

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I dont know of any cops that waste their time with really anything under 10mph over but i guess a dick headed cop would

My point exactly.

Since I was 18 I've had to deal with idiot cops in my home town cause my mom was caught with drugs on her. Or so the cops say, they made me stay at someone elses house that night. Couldn't understand why. Fast forward a few yeas later and again another run in with the law, this time I'm in the middle of it. A friend of my mom's had asked me to return something to home depot, didn't have a receipt but I didn't think anything of it. So I go with my mom's friend to return it. Well as it turns out it was stolen and guess who was caught holding it, yep yours truely. Well the manager from the store it was taken from said I had nothing to do with it so I was let go on the spot, but that didn't stop this one bitch cop from harassing me for a few weeks after. Only reason she stopped was cause I told her I was gonna call her chief, had her badge number written down and everything. Then just a few years ago I would be stoped almost nightly for radom stupid crap.