they said my acl is torn slightly so i need to relax it and yeah they said between my knee and anxiety attack that it was better of me leaving but ill see what i do im looking forward to college now just need to pick a major and find a job then i can get a truck since ive picked one out already just hope it dosnt sell by the time i get a job

heal up and if you want to go back in you can. how the hell did you tear an acl? they put hte coffee on a high shelf? :D

they are correct. you would have been stuck in basic being treated like a recruit the whole time you were trying to rehab. that would suck ass as you know. You have my number if you ever need to talk give me a call or shoot me a text. I know how much it meant to ya.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how'd you hurt your knee? it shouldn't of completely disqualify you unless you can never run again. what was your afsc? why wouldn't you ask for a reclass if that disqualified you?

edit: was it the anxiety attack that they booted you for?

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

thanks n8 means alot im just gona go to college get my degree and take that job and if i want to go back ill prolly end up doing army because it seems more me ive talked to my buddies who've gone through and it just seems like ten times more fun,

and for post above i was just running our pt run which was a 30 minute interval of sprints and jogs and i just felt way to much pay in my left knee and they said i coulda been reclassed but to a desk job and thats not me if im in the military i dont want a desk job now if i do architecture ill take that because thats something i have a true passion for but i just look at this as a learning experience they 18 or 19 days i was there was nothing but learning new things

heal up and if you want to go back in you can. how the hell did you tear an acl? they put hte coffee on a high shelf? :D

they are correct. you would have been stuck in basic being treated like a recruit the whole time you were trying to rehab. that would suck ass as you know. You have my number if you ever need to talk give me a call or shoot me a text. I know how much it meant to ya.

N8, the caring, compassionate, nice guy. Wait, what?! :lol:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Sounds like either while running you stepped wrong or tried too hard and your legs weren't built up for running like that yet, but even still didn't think an ACL injury would arise before anything else. Problem with any acl injuries is that they don't really heal without some type of surgery. You could try running with a brace on it and see how that goes, but I don't know how much pain it's causing you so use at your discretion.

Edited by CFallsFbody

I ran 8 miles atleast two times a month in under 50 minutes from my house to my dads for pt for fun never had a problem i have a few pains but didnt thing it was this and its like n8 said id of been stuck there while they rehabed me i see what that shit does to people i said no thank you and said ill take a discharge and go home get a degree and if i come back ill have more rank faster

N8, the caring, compassionate, nice guy. Wait, what?! :lol:

ill stab you in the eye needledick. <_<

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I ran 8 miles atleast two times a month in under 50 minutes from my house to my dads for pt for fun never had a problem i have a few pains but didnt thing it was this and its like n8 said id of been stuck there while they rehabed me i see what that shit does to people i said no thank you and said ill take a discharge and go home get a degree and if i come back ill have more rank faster

you may have conditioned your self for the run, but you didn't do it under the same circumstances. while in basic training, stress levels are unusually high, you get very little sleep and you can be push passed your physical limits

you win some, you lose some

Oh well then who knows if you stepped wrong or not. Just keep up your cardio (as you probably know) while you're taking a break. Seen plenty of people be in great shape but they get hurt and they let themselves go. Least now you can at least get an associates and go back in if you so choose. They may put you through college if you plan to go back afterwards though, right?