Sorry if this is typo'd, im still shaking a bit haha. So i was driving home, minding my own, when i pull into McDonalds to grab a mcgangbang, i get that, and go about my buisness driving home on missouri boulevard, i pull on out, and get up to speed (this is a 45mph zone) and some ricer in a fartcan'd neon FLIES past me on the shoulder, had to be going 70+, and there are rocks and shit hitting my jeep, i had half a mind to spin this cocksucker out, but i let it be, just another thing to put up with today, then i realized, OH shit, the shoulder runs out soon, and theres just a 5 foot deep ditch after that, so i get on my horn, and this guy must have not known what my air horns were going on about because all of the sudden i see his front end drop quickly, and i think to myself (OH SHIT!) and at this point, he swerves out of the ditch onto the road, and i have to lock up my ABS so i dont hit this bastard, but his wheels were already too loose and he 180'd back into the ditch, doing about 5 rolls 30ft infront of my hood, needless to say im scared shitless at this point, and i have to swerve into the oncoming lane to miss his rear window in the middle of the road, and it was at THIS point, that i remembered the pickup truck that flew past me on the left left as this guy did on the right, and this was when i realized, oh shit, they were racing! and the most fucked up part is, the truck just kept on going while this guys car is upside down in a ditch, but back to the story....

So i stop my jeep about 100ft infront of his neon and turn my flashers on (our offroad club makes us attach flashers to the front and rear lights so if we get stuck in the woods, its easier to find us), shut off my jeep, jump out, and book it back to this car, but it was at this point that i realized he got ejected! the car had just stopped rolling and there was nobody in it(easy to see, well lit street and all the windows on the neon were gone) so i and bookin my fat ass back to his neon, then i see him walk around the other side of it, THANK GOD! the last thing i want to deal with today is seeing a dead body in a ditch.... i ask the guy if he is okay, that whole routine, hes obviously still in shock, so i get out my phone and dial 911, but thankfully, somehow, they had already gotten multiple calls about the rollover, and i could hear sirens not too far off, so i stayed with the guy until the police got there, along with about 10 first responders, i figured i was of no use so i made my way around the glass and back to my jeep, and as i was walking back, i saw something that sent chills down my spine, i saw the guys open trunk, among the fishing rods and random shit.... was a DD 12" carbon dustcap. This guy may be a member here, if he is, i wish you the best of luck sir, and guys, just drive responsibly, okay? this whole scene didnt have to happen if he was driving respectably... keep the racing on the tracks, and this is coming from a guy who has a blown 71 buick in his garage, i know its fun to rip around on public streets, but the risk just isnt worth it. keep the racing on the tracks guys. have a nice night.

shoulda stomped him in the nuts. Stupid fucker could have killed you or someone else.

Edited by huh?do-what?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Skylar? For fucking real bro? Had no idea this was you! Wow...small fucking world. Saw the same story on your facebook earlier, and I was reading this and was like, dang this is oddly familiar!

Haha, yeah, thats me. and guys, i didnt have to stomp him in the nuts, his car was destroyed, and im sure he was in alot of pain, plus my cousin knows all the mexicans in town, that wouldnt really fly :x

forgot to add, a fat mexican with a riced neon isnt so uncommon around here.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!