Sonic Electronix

did anyone else find it funny when he said he only needed 40ft of 0 gauge?

Yeah that is way to much wire. I think he would be good with about 20 feet of 8 or 10 gage.

10 ga is still too much for him. Lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

lol dude ur full of fucking shit just shut the fuck up and stop posting all ur doing is talking fucking shit and ur not balling 'omg im going 2 have 30" rims omg im so cool" good luck with that on la streets bro

and do the install ur self with ur 2 batterys with ur 2 warhorse and ut 40 ft of 0awg that more then turn out 2 be 4 or 8 g with a shit load of plastic on it :lol:

w/e ur so smart bro u do that and when it done pm me and i will get a demo if it and i will see if it as loud as steve's hoe bro :good: and if it not i will tell u and tell u what will need 2 change on ur system hell if u want i will do it for u with a fee so u can roll around the streets of mean old la acting like ur a bad ass and did all the work ur self

w/e im done here i have better shit to do..like plan my own system and not ask people what i should do :lol::rofl: :rofl:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Hey guys I have 3k and I'm the shit and I was wondering how much Meade system cost? Cause I want 4 18s , 8 warehouse amps, 3 alt from wal mart and I'll prolly need about 10ft of 0 gauge, uh guys I heard wire just wire I'll just use speaker wire for the rest.oh guys I have a good deal from wal Mart, I'm buy about 6 duralast batties..and steve rims is cheap I have some of them wal Mart spinners on my black yukon and what I did,I spray painted the chrome black and left the spinner chrome, it looks like a star, as u seen in the picture and I'm sponsor by wal-mart and Pyle too that's gonna be my 18s and amps, they told me there better than rf. Oh when u seen the cloths in the back ground, I can't afford a washer and drying cause I live with my mom. Hahahahahhahaha. I don't think he knows that steve rims and brakes cost more than his damn Yukon and his whack toy r us black rims he has on it.. Ha if u want to talk shit about Meade, u will never win. Ha 40ft of 0 gauge. Steve that has to number 1 thread of the week..8k ain't shit when u want 4 18s. Hell I'm spending 8k in just electronic to run my system...

Dam fellaz get off meades sack... I post one angry post cuz one of u fuckers starts talking shit to me and u rip me a new one...i ask for help and u talk smack??? Only helpfull one was n8....i may of fucked up by shit talkin meade but u guys all jump on me like u are his bitchez

Dam fellaz get off meades sack... I post one angry post cuz one of u fuckers starts talking shit to me and u rip me a new one...i ask for help and u talk smack??? Only helpfull one was n8....i may of fucked up by shit talkin meade but u guys all jump on me like u are his bitchez

ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZ!!! YAWN!!!

Archived