Ji553r Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 ....who the fuck was talking about welfare in the background? lol lmao i had to rewatch that to catch it I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Slapuhho Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 What a shame. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
CJ18 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 The SMDs definitely look more intimidating than the TSNS's do.
trulywickedcustoms Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Is the 153x true?? Pics or videos?? I figured 60's atleast..... *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
bignickk Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Is the 153x true?? Pics or videos?? I figured 60's atleast..... i saw it on prices facebook so idk how to copy the video but heres a link to his page.. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/JOHNATHANPRICE 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
zayres29 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 163 maybe Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
AI James Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 153.6 at what frequency, sounds pretty weak to me for the equipment involved.
Maxim Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Is the 153x true?? Pics or videos?? I figured 60's atleast..... i saw it on prices facebook so idk how to copy the video but heres a link to his page.. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/JOHNATHANPRICE I just fucking LOL'd so hard :rofl: wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
LoudNLow931 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Is the 153x true?? Pics or videos?? I figured 60's atleast..... Yes it really did only do a 153... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 153.6 at what frequency, sounds pretty weak to me for the equipment involved. looks to be about 30-35hz area 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.