I knew i should have ordered it tonight. I know Jon Jones is a beast. Seeing him and Silva would be great. Rather see silva vs st pierre, to see who the pound for pound champ really is

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I knew i should have ordered it tonight. I know Jon Jones is a beast. Seeing him and Silva would be great. Rather see silva vs st pierre, to see who the pound for pound champ really is

I agree I would like to see this GSP v Silva fight that's been getting alot of talk and then Jones v Silva. Both amazing fights.......

I agree I would like to see this GSP v Silva fight that's been getting alot of talk and then Jones v Silva. Both amazing fights.......

I don't really want to see GSP vs. Silva, GSP will be at a disadvantage due to having to put on weight to make it happen. Now Silva vs. Jones, I'd pay to see that one.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I don't really want to see GSP vs. Silva, GSP will be at a disadvantage due to having to put on weight to make it happen. Now Silva vs. Jones, I'd pay to see that one.

but jones is bigger than silva ,jones would have an advantage to I thing they should fight in catch weight even though silva has fought in that weight !

I dont think that GSP would really have to put on that much weight. I'm sure at time of fight hes walking at or around 185 anyways. Like 831arevalo said, Silva would have a big disadvantage to fight a guy like Jon Jones because of weight and height. But, Silva wouldnt shy away from a fight with Jones. GSP from what ive read doesnt really want to see 185. Personally i think hes waiting for Silva to retire to test the 185 waters, at that point he would be pretty good in the division

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

but jones is bigger than silva ,jones would have an advantage to I thing they should fight in catch weight even though silva has fought in that weight !

So, Silva is bigger than GSP

I dont think that GSP would really have to put on that much weight. I'm sure at time of fight hes walking at or around 185 anyways. Like 831arevalo said, Silva would have a big disadvantage to fight a guy like Jon Jones because of weight and height. But, Silva wouldnt shy away from a fight with Jones. GSP from what ive read doesnt really want to see 185. Personally i think hes waiting for Silva to retire to test the 185 waters, at that point he would be pretty good in the division

So you're saying GSP is scared of Silva? :rofl:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

about time ufrc had a good fight card again, really liked this one, jon jones had an awesome fight, i didnt know he had the longest reach in ufc, 84.5 inches is ridiculous

jones should have the belt for a long time, something like GSP's champion reign or BJ Penn, or Silva, but I hate silva, lol

i think out of GSP, silva and jones, jones being the youngest he would be most likely to change weight class but being pretty big it would be a bad move to drop down, silva could go up no prob but GSP is set at his weight class and cant be touched. its cool though cuz its this kind of stuff that makes for more hunger in the UFC in dif weight classes. GSP stays til somebody can beat him, same with silva and jones. they all seem likely to be good, and def defending champs. jones vs rashad lol that will be a joke, rashad cant deal with his reach even though they train together. jones FTW, then who? heard machida and cotoure were coming soon too :popcorn:

So, Silva is bigger than GSP

So you're saying GSP is scared of Silva? :rofl:

http://www.mmalinker.com/news/view/2227/Georges-St.-Pierre-not-in-a-Rush-to-fight-Anderson-Silva-at-185-pounds

It just seems to me that he doesnt want to test the 185 waters. I understand what that he says he cant put on 30lbs in 3 months. But the thing is that he only fights twice a year, not every three months. Dana wouldnt mind if he took some time off to put on some weight for what would be one of the biggest fights ever ( biggest payday to ).

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Archived