Is it silly for spend excessive amounts of money on jewerly?

Is it silly to back to 4th grade and learn some proper English skills? >.>

He's concerned about 60 bucks for a necklace. Grammar and punctuation are the least of his worries.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

your on a website that waste thousands of dollars on speakers lol

but no I don't think so as long as it's all expendable income bills come first

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I went on VACA in atlantic city and bought me a Citizens eco with 1/2 ct diamonds for 500.00. I have had it for 4 years and maybe wore it 8 times and have had it for sale a dozen times lol. I never wear it. So if you spend the money, buy something you are gonna wear all the time

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

^ Hahaha that sounds like my watch collection...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Is it silly to back to 4th grade and learn some proper English skills? >.>

He's concerned about 60 bucks for a necklace. Grammar and punctuation are the least of his worries.

Exactly I'm on an iPod too which makes it's near impossible to type. I think I'm going to do it and bite the bullet

i wanna buy some gold bricks.. so when the economy takes a complete shit ill have backing.. and gold will always be worth something and the worse the economy get the higher the price goes. So gold is a great investment..why do you think its a cash for gold store on every corner and a commercial on every channel..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

i wanna buy some gold bricks.. so when the economy takes a complete shit ill have backing.. and gold will always be worth something and the worse the economy get the higher the price goes. So gold is a great investment..why do you think its a cash for gold store on every corner and a commercial on every channel..

Interesting

you learn something new everyday... the american economy is based off the gold that we have,other wise is worthless.. which means we cant print any more money than we have gold to back it up. hence y were in like 10000 billion in debt. Bc were printing more money than we have gold an constantly passing handouts to other countries while china is digging in our ass for the cash we owe them..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

The reason there is places willing to buy it EVERYWHERE is because the prices have gone through the roof the last couple of years and they know they can buy it from you cheap and turn it for a profit. I don't believe it's a good investment for the average person. History shows it can be very volatile. Plus it has inflated in value like crazy the last couple of years like a balloon. I would not be surprised at all if that balloon popped once the economy heals and unemployment drops to acceptable levels.

the economy is no longer based off the gold we have, and gold prices fluctuate a lot so you may still lose a lot of cash having gold

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived