Sonic Electronix

I got into my car after leaving my girls house, and my rear 6x9's seem to have a high pitched whine coming from them. I set all my thing to -, ie. sw lvl, bass, mid, treb, to figure out which it was. I found it to be when I turned Trebble up it would do it. Also on top of this, from time to time when I am driving and giving any type of gas, there is a very high pitched whine coming from the back of my car. It happens only when I am giving gas, and dependent on how much does a different pitch.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

sounds like you have some sort of interference within your radio. possibly fuel pump interference??? :shrug: as for how to fix it i havent the slightest clue. never had that problem. lets see if someone else has a clue :drink40::popcorn:

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Check your Grounds, make sure you have a good ground.

I always run my RCA's opposite of my power wire also, chances are ur picking up feedback. Some people get away with them being on the same side some others dont have that much luck.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Very common on radios with less than proffessional wiring, and even some pro's can mess it up. All it is, is that you are getting an electrical interference on your signal wires. Make sure that your red, yellow, and black wires are well insulated as far away as possible from your speaker wires. And while you're at it, make sure all your connections are very secure, and most importantly you have a secure ground on your head unit, amp, and anything else. If you have any type of amp, make sure that your power and remote wire are on the opposite side of the car from your RCA's. My power wire from the battery is actually run under the entire length of the car and finnally pulled in the car at the trunk to keep this issue from coming up. Hope this helps.

mivtCK.png

Archived