Jump to content

Swisher sweet cigar's


Recommended Posts

Posted

black and mild wine flavor with the wood tip

x2 on this, or the peach. I use to get some black and mild all the time when I played pool.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

My favorite is a djarum blacks...great taste, and super smoothe!

gotta admit these are my favs for ciggarrettes

Can't sell the djarum's in the US anymore...but you can buy them online for real cheap here.

there are plenty of places to buy djarums in stores

+1 on djarum blacks, backwoods honey and black and mild wines with wood tips. Imo all smooth and actuall pretty good flavorSuposebly the djarums have "fiberglass" or somethin like that, suposebly thats why they crackle. Idk i nver looked into it, never really cared eitherAnd im 19 so you dont trip on me being a minor lol

gotta agree, never heard about fiberglass in the djarums but they def do crackle come to think of it. that said, my favs for cigars are B&M red wines or honeys, phillies grape, and ive only ever used sweets for "herbal use" but the wraps do taste quite nice

Swishers in my opinion are horrible. They taste like shit, and murder your throat. I agree with the others about the black and mild wines, wood tip for sure.

what are you doing inhaling a swisher?

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Posted

My favorite is a djarum blacks...great taste, and super smoothe!

Hell yes I agree. Even though those are actually cigarettes. If you look them up they used to be in packs of 20, but the U.S. banned any flavored cigarettes besides menthol. So they just put 12 in a pack and called them cigars. Any who I used to smoke them all of the time.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Posted

I thought the crackle had something to do with it being a clove.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Posted

My brother uses White Owl Strawberry. He loves them

I didnt even know they made swishers anymore lmao

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Posted

I thought the crackle had something to do with it being a clove.

this i probly true^^^^

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Posted

My favorite is a djarum blacks...great taste, and super smoothe!

Hell yes I agree. Even though those are actually cigarettes. If you look them up they used to be in packs of 20, but the U.S. banned any flavored cigarettes besides menthol. So they just put 12 in a pack and called them cigars. Any who I used to smoke them all of the time.

Really? wow i did not know that. but i do not smoke cigarettes i smoke cigars :)

Posted

My favorite is a djarum blacks...great taste, and super smoothe!

Hell yes I agree. Even though those are actually cigarettes. If you look them up they used to be in packs of 20, but the U.S. banned any flavored cigarettes besides menthol. So they just put 12 in a pack and called them cigars. Any who I used to smoke them all of the time.

Really? wow i did not know that. but i do not smoke cigarettes i smoke cigars :)

Same thing here.. Hey they say cigars on the pack and I believe them. haha :pardon:

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Posted

Swishers are nasty, no matter what's inside them!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

Spend the extra money and just buy a good flavored cigar like and acid maduro maduro or one of the drew estate java or mocha cigars, but acids are super flavorful so try them out!

BABYJUICE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 477 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...