Jump to content

Swisher sweet cigar's


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am going to get some either monday or tuesday but its when ever i get back home and get the chance to go places. But i want to hear what people think of em for taste and what not.

Also,

Thank you for being so patient with me

Posted

I don't think anybody smokes swishers unless its for a blunt....if that's the case, 18+ is the section for this not off-topic

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I don't think anybody smokes swishers unless its for a blunt....if that's the case, 18+ is the section for this not off-topic

No not for a blunt just general. I cant get into the 18+ section either if i could id put it there.

Posted

I don't like swishers. Period.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Ok, then yeah, like I said swishers/optimos/phillies anything of that nature are for marjiuana uses, that's why they are so cheap lol (actually expensive now :( ) lol but yeah go to a Tobacco outlet or something and ask them what their top cigars are....Swishers are cigarillos and are frankly disgusting without herb in them lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

black and mild wine flavor with the wood tip

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

backwood burner. mac n murder i pack a squiter when i blap the squre.who gon fall like tall timer.killin off the whole game all in her, cum in her never magnum she better have em or im never stabbin.

backwoods are descent by their self. they rip when you roll up with em too

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

backwood burner. mac n murder i pack a squiter when i blap the squre.who gon fall like tall timer.killin off the whole game all in her, cum in her never magnum she better have em or im never stabbin.

backwoods are descent by their self. they rip when you roll up with em too

it aint all that good if it aint in a backwood

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 595 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...