Swisher sweet cigar's

imo black and mild royals are 100 times better than wine, i think the wine ones have a soapy bitter flavor to them where the royals are a little smoother and taste better.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Cant smoke those Djarums anymore, used to quite a bit but after a REALLY nasty respiratory infection from a bonfire/smoking too much/too many cigars I just can't do it anymore. Swisher tobacco is just cheap most of the time, almost everyone I know that buy them just use their shell. I'm not a big cigar smoker really, but I can appreciate and enjoy a high quality cigar when I'm outside working on something or just having fun. This past 4th of July I had a Cuban from my uncle and damn that thing was good! Took some getting used to but I liked it!

I absolutely CANT STAND Black N Milds though...just the smell makes me stomach turn. And I've been around all types of "smoking" of various types (cigs/cigars/etc) and Black N Milds are the absolute WORST! Its just my opinion tho.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

just got me a few isla del sol gran coron cigars and a cutter, man there the shit, i love em, might have to spring and buy a case lol

havent tried any other ones, i like the sweet taste of em imo, some are shit, some are good, mine where $4.25 each and were great, might have to pick up some more later on, done smoked the ones i had lol, wished it was more local, about a 26mile drive one way just for a fukin cigar lol

anyways there good none the less

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Ahh man I'm still waiting for my guy to get them back in stock...luckly his lounge is close, not even a mile. You should try and get a punch and punching it, it seems to make the flow of the smoke smooth.

If you like the islas you should try some acid cigars they have amazing flavor and tex

BABYJUICE

i wanna buy a box of em myself, they are killer, but at the mall there like $4 a cigar, dunno how much they are where u at but they kickass

Don't buy cigars at the mall. I use to until i found CI. Their shipping is stupid fast and ya can't beat the prices.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-GHA6050-10&stext=Gurkha 2.75 is a way better deal. And I think they just had a sale on these not too long ago too.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i wanna buy a box of em myself, they are killer, but at the mall there like $4 a cigar, dunno how much they are where u at but they kickass

Don't buy cigars at the mall. I use to until i found CI. Their shipping is stupid fast and ya can't beat the prices.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-GHA6050-10&stext=Gurkha 2.75 is a way better deal. And I think they just had a sale on these not too long ago too.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-CGB&stext=cohiba

I had one once.

:good:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

ps.

If you are looking for a solid good cigar look into CAO.

They're very affordable, Moontrance is my personal favorite flavor. The flavor changes depending on the size of the cigar as well..

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived