Sonic Electronix

Is this a good begginer build

There's so much I want to argue in this thread...lol.

How about a budget? And what vehicle?

i have a honda civic DX 2006 and 500 is my budget

This is all going into the trunk? What were you thinking for an enclosure? Will you be building it?

I honestly would like at two pioneer championships and an audiopipe 1500. Should put you a little above $275. You will need to factor in wires, and possibly wire to upgrade the big 3.

two of these ??

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_20058_Pioneer-TS-W303R.html

i think he meant these, but idk.

Pioneer Champions CLICK ME!

Yes, two of the ones posted by kicker and an AP1500 which could be found online for $137-$150. Still will need wire, and headunit is really going to boil down to what features you want. Maybe you'll even have enough to build the enclosure, get some real experience for your "starter system."

how abut this one for head unit ?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22375_Pioneer-DEH-3200UB.html

The headunit will do exactly what its supposed to. As long as you're happy with the features I don't see why not. At this point in your budget, personally I don't see you have a hard time choosing a headunit. They're all about the same, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ok now im gona buy

two of these babies:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_16493_Pioneer-TS-W308D4.html

(Pioneer TS-W308D4, 12" Dual 4 ohm Champion Series Subwoofer)

One of these:

ttp://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22375_Pioneer-DEH-3200UB.html

(Pioneer DEH-3200UB, In-Dash CD, MP3, WMA, AAC Receiver with iPod Direct Controls and Front USB Input)

ALL I NEED IS THE AMP TO POWER THE SUBS

Yea look at Hifonics for the amp, they aren't the best but they are a decent budget brand. And don't forget material for the enclosure.

i dont see a problem with a dual headunit. but i wouldnt buy the boss stuff. all the boss stuff i have ever bought was doa. you should look into some of the more middle class brands or a good lower end brand

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived