onyxxx360 Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 Hey guys, new to the site, saw all these hot rides chillen thought id add my project on see what yall think . im working on this truck daily, built a custom 3 12" sub enclosure to back half the truck ::Most recent project:: Before: During/After: ::Dash:: :Before: :During/After: well this is mainly old shat except the fiberglassing on door panels, im tired as hell so ill post more tomarrow.
onyxxx360 Posted March 25, 2011 Author Report Posted March 25, 2011 oh and btw this was my first time fiberglassing so go easy, im F'ING ADDICTED!!
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 Nice s10 man. I have the same truck just ten years older. No pics on here but, they are on my car domain page in the link in my signature. I was actually looking into bag parts tonight for it. I think I have a plan for it but, just curious what bag set up you did in the rear. I'm though about doing all the bolt on stuff but, I don't know lately. Well welcomg to SMD I look foward to seeing more pics. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Hostility Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 yeeeea, another s10 build! tuned in! 99 s10 4.3L Big 3 220amp alt Odyssey 1500 Odyssey 2150 Northstar NSB 75 Sundown Audio 3500D Sundown Audio 125.2 3 Sundown Audio SA-12's Alpine H/U RF Power Comp set 6.5" RF 3 sixty line driver 5.25 cubes @ 31hz
knowledge Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 that thing is sitting nice. and the glass came out damn great for your first time REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
RickyFriery97 Posted March 25, 2011 Report Posted March 25, 2011 nice ass truck man! post up some more pics 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
onyxxx360 Posted March 27, 2011 Author Report Posted March 27, 2011 Ok guys lets go back in time a little, ill try to arrange all these as a timeline (i hope) i forget alot haha, so here we go. here it is after my first week of owning it, came with paint and bags (bags need a overhaul BAD!), every thing else bone stock: ::Tail Lights stuck out alot so i blacked them out using VHT Night Shades then clear coat:: :: After i took this picture i was like damn.. everything but my bed looks good, lets fix that:: EEEWWW!! ::So now the inside of the bed is solid black, the brown u see on the floor of it it the rubber bed mat::
onyxxx360 Posted March 27, 2011 Author Report Posted March 27, 2011 ::after this me and the fiance moved so i took a break, when i came back i found this canopy on the side of the road, NO SHIT!! strapped that bitch down with elastic rope to get it home lmfao,whatevers cleaver.. here it is as soon as i pulled up in my drive way:: :: Then i throw the shit at the fan:: ::Heres showing some light body filler for the nicks and chips, this thing was really F'ING straight:: ::Sanded down and sprayed white primer, was a dumb idea took forever to paint why im dumb, never done this before haha THANKS YOUTUBE!!::
White Lightning Posted March 27, 2011 Report Posted March 27, 2011 Welcome to SMD Bro !!! Awesome Whip !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
onyxxx360 Posted March 27, 2011 Author Report Posted March 27, 2011 :::So before i go any farther let me bring u to my mind at this point in time.. ive never painted before, ive watched alot, been around it etc.. bought a shitty gun, borrowed a small ass compressor and went to town..after alot of head aches and a mass amount of smoke... i did my home work and finished painting, sanding wet sanding, clear coat, wet sanding buffing etc in the end came out great, heres the rest of the canopy build:::
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.