Sundown Audio

Need A Good Amp?

white_boi_audio

Found this amp http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7122_Visonik+V408XT.html and was thinking if it will work the same as I have my other amp wired like this?

wiringofamp.jpg

That's how I have My amp wired. Can I wire it the same on the Visonik amp

If you wanna know the spec on my American pro amp go here

http://www.americanproaudio.com/vs-14xx.html

Scroll down to VS-1405 Two channel bridgeable 600watt amp.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i have a US Amps XT 4000d i'll sell you for 220 plus shipping

I think its a little high for me right now and I only wanna give my tens like 200 rms a piece.

Would the VIsonik amp work fine if I wire it the same as I have my American Pro amp? I think my trunk would look better with a Visonik amp and the Visonik subs I have don't ya think?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

turn the gain down lol

What on the Visonik? or the amp you want me to buy?

All I want to know if it will work the same if I wire it the same as I have my amp wired now?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

i meant the amp i wanted to sell you, so then youll have some overhead after you blow the visonik subs (and they will blow)

I want to know if the Visonik Amp with work wired the same as my American pro I dont need a big freaking amp I don't want to blow these.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

If your gains are set right, most subs as long as they aren't EXTREME cheapies, can handle almost twice thier rated RMS.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

If your gains are set right, most subs as long as they aren't EXTREME cheapies, can handle almost twice thier rated RMS.

Ohh thats cool to know, but can you tell me if the Visonik amp I posted about can be wired the same as my American pro amp right now?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

That amp only has 2 25amp fuses, so it's actual RMS at 2ohms per channel would be around 200 x 2. Trust me, save up just a little bit more, get something slightly beefier & I swear you'll be happier than with an amp like that.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.