Sundown Audio

Massive Audio amps

one2sho

not knocking on the company this is my personal experience .i bought a new nano series amp 2010 design the company has alot of gray area when it comes to warranty if not installed and paper work recived within thirty days bye bye also they require authorized dealer install how many of you guys would pay somebody for an install when you can do it yourself? they claim no authorized internet dealers exept on the massive web but they have some guy on ebay sell the amps but it ships direct from massive audio alot of b.s also there is not enough info on the website no amp draw what size fuse to use. also when i spoke to the tech dept cory was so busy that he did not even finish answering my questions i got transfered to some other guy i felt like i boght an amp that had no customer service. also i had a hard time finding if on there products and basicly got run arounds every time i called.the other issue was it claims 2000 wrms but it only has 4 awg for power and ground this was a concern for me so i spoke with ed owner/engineer of amp he gave me the idea to buy a 0 to 4 guage reducer i thought was good until i bought a stinger and did not fit the amp i called back ed left a message waited a week no return call they only return 2 calls total one of the calls was 10 minutes before they closed hmmm not even enough time for me to return call had to keep calling and waiting i had invested about 3 weeks into amp because ed is the owner so basicly shows up as he wishes i got fed up so i sold the amp never even installed and just bought a new bc 2000 from crescendo so far the warranty is much better and i left navid a message and he got back to me the same day. not to mention the prices are ten times better on crescendo and more power.

Edited by cal

I use the db8000's

Run them at 17v.. No prob

Run them at .17ohm...no prob

Heres a clamped test for you

1.10ohm at 13.87v got 2341watts

That is on my truck right now.

Amp is only rated to do 2k at 1ohm..

Hey...they may sucks balls..

But I love mine..lol any amp that can take what I do to it...is awesome imo

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I use the db8000's

Run them at 17v.. No prob

Run them at .17ohm...no prob

Heres a clamped test for you

1.10ohm at 13.87v got 2341watts

That is on my truck right now.

Amp is only rated to do 2k at 1ohm..

Hey...they may sucks balls..

But I love mine..lol any amp that can take what I do to it...is awesome imo

i never said the amps suck im mostly upset about the customer service part and like i said i never even installed it. by the way what size power/ground terminals does your amp have?

I just installed a N4 2000 watts at 1ohm it has all kinds of balls I replaced a jbl BPX 2200.1 and I'm happy. Let me see how long it lasts!!

not knocking on the company this is my personal experience .i bought a new nano series amp 2010 design the company has alot of gray area when it comes to warranty if not installed and paper work recived within thirty days bye bye also they require authorized dealer install how many of you guys would pay somebody for an install when you can do it yourself? they claim no authorized internet dealers exept on the massive web but they have some guy on ebay sell the amps but it ships direct from massive audio alot of b.s also there is not enough info on the website no amp draw what size fuse to use. also when i spoke to the tech dept cory was so busy that he did not even finish answering my questions i got transfered to some other guy i felt like i boght an amp that had no customer service. also i had a hard time finding if on there products and basicly got run arounds every time i called.the other issue was it claims 2000 wrms but it only has 4 awg for power and ground this was a concern for me so i spoke with ed owner/engineer of amp he gave me the idea to buy a 0 to 4 guage reducer i thought was good until i bought a stinger and did not fit the amp i called back ed left a message waited a week no return call they only return 2 calls total one of the calls was 10 minutes before they closed hmmm not even enough time for me to return call had to keep calling and waiting i had invested about 3 weeks into amp because ed is the owner so basicly shows up as he wishes i got fed up so i sold the amp never even installed and just bought a new bc 2000 from crescendo so far the warranty is much better and i left navid a message and he got back to me the same day. not to mention the prices are ten times better on crescendo and more power.