AudioFiend Posted March 26, 2011 Report Posted March 26, 2011 You will never guess what it is lol. Good luck. Michigan Sundown Audio & Top Dog Audio Sales Rep
White Lightning Posted March 26, 2011 Report Posted March 26, 2011 ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Ji553r Posted March 26, 2011 Report Posted March 26, 2011 i bet somebody for sure will...whether its boon or BCP or what but im pretty sure theres a few pals on the forum who have taken apart more amps in their life then they've taken shits. I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
AudioFiend Posted March 26, 2011 Author Report Posted March 26, 2011 i bet somebody for sure will...whether its boon or BCP or what but im pretty sure theres a few pals on the forum who have taken apart more amps in their life then they've taken shits. lol..I bet. Well feel free to guess. They may guess the brand but they won't guess the exact brand/model I can almost guarantee it. Michigan Sundown Audio & Top Dog Audio Sales Rep
CaptainzPlanetz Posted March 26, 2011 Report Posted March 26, 2011 Can you give a year range from which it was manufactured?? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
White Lightning Posted March 26, 2011 Report Posted March 26, 2011 Autotek ?? Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
killallblue Posted March 26, 2011 Report Posted March 26, 2011 Looks like one of the old lanzar vibes I have repaired
AudioFiend Posted March 26, 2011 Author Report Posted March 26, 2011 It's from the early 2000's (2002-2004) Hint: It is a 2 channel amp (obv.) It's rated power output although under-rated is: 2 x 250w @ 4ohms 2 x 300w @ 2ohms 600w Bridged into a 4ohm load I believe those are @ 12.x volts. Michigan Sundown Audio & Top Dog Audio Sales Rep
AudioFiend Posted March 26, 2011 Author Report Posted March 26, 2011 corey0928 - Ppi? Nope Cablguy184 - Autotek ?? Nope killallblue - old lanzar vibe Nope Michigan Sundown Audio & Top Dog Audio Sales Rep
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.