Do you hate, or love america?

A couple things:

I LOVE my country, and I LOVE it to death.

How can you hate your country for what a corrupt group of people have done, considering the American people have allowed it to become so through desensitization, complacency, and irresponsibility.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

It is not enough to post videos talking about how you hate your country in order to create change. You must be the change you want, and you must find a way for others to follow your idea. Also, although we can not truly elect our president, we do elect almost every other government official. And yet corruption still abounds.

A revolution is coming, America will be freed from tyranny.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And this should probably be in the political arena, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

A couple things:

How can you hate your country for what a corrupt group of people have done, considering the American people have allowed it to become so through desensitization, complacency, and irresponsibility.

It is not enough to post videos talking about how you hate your country in order to create change. You must be the change you want, and you must find a way for others to follow your idea. Also, although we can not truly elect our president, we do elect almost every other government official. And yet corruption still abounds.

It's only a matter of time. The "man" has lost sight of whats going on. Three wars, a country in a recession, high oil prices. This country is on a downward spiral and it's the truth. No matter what, any gov is going to be corrupt. They will do whatever they have to do to make sure they get elected and anyone standing in their way gets "taken care of." Greed will be the cause of the end of US just like it was in past civilizations. The media is corrupted by the gov to sway everyones opinion. Just like in an earlier post, someone stated about how we never hear of other countries aiding us when we have a natural disaster because our gov wants us to look like we have all the power and materials we need to recover on our own.

A revolution is coming. Whether we're taken over by another country, or our gov collapses by rebellion. And as long as my rights arent infringed upon by the gov, i'll keep going on with my life. They wont take my guns, or my freedoms. Because I have the right to pursue my own destiny.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

A couple things:

It's only a matter of time. The "man" has lost sight of whats going on. Three wars, a country in a recession, high oil prices. This country is on a downward spiral and it's the truth. No matter what, any gov is going to be corrupt. They will do whatever they have to do to make sure they get elected and anyone standing in their way gets "taken care of." Greed will be the cause of the end of US just like it was in past civilizations. The media is corrupted by the gov to sway everyones opinion. Just like in an earlier post, someone stated about how we never hear of other countries aiding us when we have a natural disaster because our gov wants us to look like we have all the power and materials we need to recover on our own.

A revolution is coming. Whether we're taken over by another country, or our gov collapses by rebellion. And as long as my rights arent infringed upon by the gov, i'll keep going on with my life. They wont take my guns, or my freedoms. Because I have the right to pursue my own destiny.

Homefront anyone? lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Not zombies...the infected. 100x more likely to happen and they are faster.

edit. This video pissed me off. I watched it aobut an hour ago before I went to lunch, I was pissed for the past hour.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Not zombies...the infected. 100x more likely to happen and they are faster.

infected- zombie like people who still have brain activity and move with unlimited stamina. also known as crackheads. true story

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived