Do you hate, or love america?

Personally, i hate america, everyone here is generally up to no good and only interested in their own personal gain, people with power that is, the other 45% of us get shafted on a daily basis, just like this poor guy.

and hey, the White House is proposing a new bill that will make copyright infringement, and illegal downloading of music or streaming of videos a FEDERAL OFFENSE... not to mention some cunt just proposed raising taxes for single mothers, making them higher than the taxes for married mothers. It seems like the only right we have this day in age, is the right to remain silent.

Im interested to see what other people think, and what other opinions you guys have.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

or or

what? >.>

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

fuck the people in that video, my ass woulda been in jail...fuckin cops, most of them are worthless.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

fuck the people in that video, my ass woulda been in jail...fuckin cops, they all need to die.

Thats what i said, they woulda met sally, my short barrel mossberg 500.

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

fuck the people in that video, my ass woulda been in jail...fuckin cops, they all need to die.

i usually respect your posts, but this is just way off. granted, there are a lot of dumb ass cops out there, but there are also some genuinely good ones.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Not too sure what's the story with the basketball hoop issue but that's fucked up that they told him he could keep the pole and then took that mofo.

There are things I love about this country but things I hate too

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived