Jump to content

Saleen Focus "Re"Build Log Update 7/12/11 Pg 3


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Rebuild Starts Here...

So, its time to rebuild. On rebuilds, people usually go bigger and louder. I am doing just the opposite. I've had my fun with a big box and decent power...window shaking bass, and ground pounding. For this build, I am simply making a smaller box for the Fi BTL 15" that I currently have. I am going to make room for a NOS bottle, and attempt to make this ride a little faster...but without losing my beats. So, in a nutshell, my plans are below.

aq2200.jpg

BTL12side.jpg

Capture.png

Capture2.png

Capture3.png

small15box.png

mivtCK.png

Posted

I be watching.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

tuned in man, id try and get some more port area on that box, thats just me though

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1068 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...