Sonic Electronix

I don't know about you but I would tell him to get his head out of his ass! I have the same problem at my school, and I fuckin hate it haha! Go beat him up or sumthing! :lol: this douche bag is a :noob:

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I don't know about you but I would tell him to get his head out of his ass! I have the same problem at my school, and I fuckin hate it haha! Go beat him up or sumthing! :lol: this douche bag is a :noob:

No need for violence, I'd rather let the numbers speak for themselves. If his is indeed louder than mine (highly highly highly doubt it) then I'll congratulate him on a damn good system, but if mine is louder I'm sure he'll still find some excuse. Might even start clowning on my trucks paint job lol, who knows.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

True haha, but somtimes ppl like that pss me off! If his box is worth 5k and everything he said is true i wuld give him props.

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I'm hoping it gets interesting, gotta keep yall entertained. I'm not going to lie, before I started reading into car audio, I thought the Jackhammer was like the most amazing sub in the world, simply based on size. But I know now that my way of thinking was incorrect, and it's the technologies and installation that make a loud system, not simply size. He might not have realized this yet, and I would love to give him a first hand experience of my "shitty" DD3515 on actual power!

Edited by Supercharged DDs

Ask him if it was a PWK enclosure. When he says WTF just laugh and walk away. I bet he said it does 190 db on music and the rear window's been replaced 3 times already LOL

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

So, is anyone ready for more bs? :D

My battery has been giving me issues lately, I believe the cells are dead. I pull into the parking lot at school, and the guy starts to say it's because of my 15. I'm like no man, it's still running on a 200w amp that I've had in for a bit now. My wiring hasn't changed and 200w won't damage my electrical. He then proceeds to tell me that because it's a 15, it takes more power to run the amp because it's pushing a bigger sub. I tell him that is not how it works out, and that the amp supplies consistent power regardless of the size of the subwoofer. He of course comes up with some bullshit story saying how someone he knows "blew a 1600w and a 1800w amp on a DD8". I pretty much just walked away, as this is the same guy that hadn't heard of DD before me and thinks it's a shitty brand. Then he has the nerve to tell me I don't know anything about audio and that he has alot more experience with all this. But I haven't seen anyone come close to my system, and I'm only running 200w to it. So I must be doing something right!

Powerbass XA3000D, I can't wait for you to knock the socks off of this fool :D

Edited by Supercharged DDs

So, is anyone ready for more bs? :DMy battery has been giving me issues lately, I believe the cells are dead. I pull into the parking lot at school, and the guy starts to say it's because of my 15. I'm like no man, it's still running on a 200w amp that I've had in for a bit now. My wiring hasn't changed and 200w won't damage my electrical. He then proceeds to tell me that because it's a 15, it takes more power to run the amp because it's pushing a bigger sub. I tell him that is not how it works out, and that the amp supplies consistent power regardless of the size of the subwoofer. He of course comes up with some bullshit story saying how someone he knows "blew a 1600w and a 1800w amp on a DD8". I pretty much just walked away, as this is the same guy that hadn't heard of DD before me and thinks it's a shitty brand. Then he has the nerve to tell me I don't know anything about audio and that he has alot more experience with all this. But I haven't seen anyone come close to my system, and I'm only running 200w to it. So I must be doing something right!Powerbass XA3000D, I can't wait for you to knock the socks off of this fool :D

So, is anyone ready for more bs? :drinks:

Watch and enjoy :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYpS9jV1r8c

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

That's it, I'm driving down to Louisiana because I just have to meet this dude.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

That's it, I'm driving down to Louisiana because I just have to meet this dude.

Come on down lol, I have a spare room!

I'm beginning to look forward to what he has to say every morning. I have no idea where he's getting his information from...

And I would watch that video mate, but my computer has no sound. So it might be a bit pointless lol