Sonic Electronix

What i Learned today from a "pro"

Was it tune town? I doubt it not even sure if that shop is still open in fremont the one in sandusky is but if your not a regular they treat you like your stupid.. but there ok at installing and know what they are doing they just are expensive and slow... at least my experience with them.. you can try highline in sandusky but heard bad stories about them... they do sell mmats and if i had the money would of bought one of them... theres b's but its 30-40 from here so even further from fremont.

:pardon:

No im not a troll, i was simply posting exactly what i was told. Yes this shop is in Fremont Ohio. Underground brands yes i know about them, i do my research, i read and read and read, reviews, forums, etc... I know what he was telling was complete bullshit, i just wanted to "share" my experience, as most of the people that are members here can relate to these "sales tactics". And yes if we the people want to BASH em, we can do that, i didnt say any names, didnt post the name of the shop, or anything like that. Would i buy from them, NO, would i recommend them to anyone NEVER. Everyone has there own opinions on what they like/prefer, i dont down anyone for there choices, if someone posted a wall build with 12 funkypups eh at least theyre doing something, as long as hes happy with the way it sounds, and it fit his budget :good:

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Was it tune town? I doubt it not even sure if that shop is still open in fremont the one in sandusky is but if your not a regular they treat you like your stupid.. but there ok at installing and know what they are doing they just are expensive and slow... at least my experience with them.. you can try highline in sandusky but heard bad stories about them... they do sell mmats and if i had the money would of bought one of them... theres b's but its 30-40 from here so even further from fremont.

:pardon:

Tune town in fremont closed a few years ago, and yes they treat you like shit if you dont donate part of your paycheck weekly. :lol:

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Thing that gets me about some shops is the ridiculous prices. I understand they have to make money, but come on, 20$ for 2 0gauge ring terminals!... (It was the only shop near by, so I just bought them to finish up what I was doing that day)

ouch!

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

that guy thinks your a idiot he knows fosate is good he i just trying to sell what he has in his shop he is pulling the old trick in the car stereo shop owner world he is trying to make you believe he knows best and he is stereo god so you can buy from him just a sells pitch hoping you spend lots of money on his over priced stuff he wants to fuck you without you knowing it be careful do your research ask ask ask bunch of question on here and other forums go to db drags and other car audio related events read read and research talk to people with big beats in there cars sometimes you can get great deals on used or new stuff people are always upgrading there audio stuff hope this helps a little

i think you forgot the periods.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Archived