DC Sound Lab

(12) DC 15" XLs, 06 suburban, 4th order

What will you do for suspension with this newer build? Are bags a necessity now? Or are there some insanely heavy duty springs available for your Suburban?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Mike tells me there are spring upgrades but I'm yet to find them.... I'll throw in some bags laying around the shop if need be lol always nice to have a ratrod/ chop shop on hand

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Another Power Generator on wheels is being built huh...lol...it's like every 2 months something crazy pops up, like Trippi's original build, and you think to yourself how much more wild can a street beater get. Then someone does a rebuild, more amps, more subs. What I respect the most about this...keeping the back seats. It's cool when you can take a junker car for a shell to cram a bunch of stuff into just for competition and then you put it back on the truck...but when you can roll out with 3 or 4 people shaking china out of cabinets in the neighborhood and acquire noise citations for trying to demo your ride...that's truly special.

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Blakes wallet is never thin :) ask my paypal account

ROFL.

:friends:

obviously.. if yopu can drop your truck off and pay to have someone do your work for you

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

so have you started pulling the "old" setup out yet? :lol:

will you be adding another alt or two??

no just picked up some supplies today and maybe tomorrow we will pull all the subs amps and box.... :drinks: and no on any more alts... just a ton more batteries!!

Blakes wallet is never thin :) ask my paypal account

ROFL.

:friends:

obviously.. if yopu can drop your truck off and pay to have someone do your work for you

lol i knew this was coming.... iv built this suburban 3 times from the ground up all 3 times... and this go around is def the biggest, i have done every single inch of work on this truck!! and i now have around 20k or more in audio...

and this wouldv be my first bandpass build....

and not to mention im sick of rebuilds and not being happy, iv got over 500 in my last box which will be a big ass paper weight now....

so for those of you who think im just made of money YOU ARE WRONG i took out a loan to do this build in the beginning and now iv been saving and selling anything extra that iv got laying around <_< and i work for my money not mom or dad paying for it... i work at a coal powerplant Big Rivers Electric, i work 12hr swing shift...

and the original plan was going to be for mike to design it and me build it, but the more we spoke and he learned that i had never built a shell inside the car... iv always done the wall build with a box that can come out the back or a door or wte with big cover panels to seal it off.... so me being un experienced and having a fairly high goal he offered to his skills.... mike is just doing the enclosure i will be doing cover panels finish paint etc....

thanks and sry for the rant lol

blake

Edited by trulywickedcustoms

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

thanks man!! im pumped as well :drinks: :drinks:

oh and for the record as most of you already know... lol im not sponsored by DC and dont get anything free lol i pay for everthing stickers n all lolz :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png