Second Skin Audio

Hifonics?

Very low end subs . There have been some builds that have used like 6-12+ subs of these and some where successful pushing alot of air . But if u want a Lil thump go for it I suppose . And some sites sell em for like 30 shipped

Whats "not a lot of money?" Theres a lotta different price ranges for different people.

$50-$100

$100-$200

$200-etc..

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

& if you dont know what subs to get where did you learn how to build boxes? lol. just wondering

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Hifonics is one of those recycled brands... like Soundstream, MB Quart, Orion, etc... when the dotcom bubble burst in 01 a lot of brands went under, their namesakes were purchased and the new owners are riding out the name recognition... Hifonics was a near elite brand in it's heyday but I'm not so sure about now. Orion seems to be the only one with products as good as they had before, but that's a matter of opinion.

P1 Series RF subs at Amazon.com are on special since they're being replaced... the new version P1 series have a lower Xmax so go with the older ones while you can. The P1 12" subs were $32 shipped I think, the best deal of all the sizes. Otherwise I'd go with RE Audio SRX series if you have about 400 to 500 watts to play around with.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.