Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Had the same problem in my friends install. The speaker that you said was cutting out...the speaker wire has a cut in it somewhere from being pinched and its grounding out on the car causing the amp to protect. Had the exact same situation, we would plug in the rca that was attached to that speaker and it would put the amp into protect and make weird noises.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Your a fucking god and if this works im sending $10- to your paypal! :D and ok tommorw im ripping all my wires/door speakers out at my friends garage IMMA GET TO DO BOTTOM OF DIS AND REPORT BACK ASAP! But wait, one problem... even if I disconnect THAT speaker it still does it :( so probably not that, is there anyway to blow both preouts but not the subwoofer one? or just one side of the preouts? my subwoofer is mint ,

But the mids and highs are doing this, I dont think its the speaker shorting since they all do it I heard Headunits specifically pioneer the RCA shield can cause a short to the amplifier? but the problem is I have no "hot" wires.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

any suggestions before i tear my whole jeep down? lol

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

I tried seperate speakers, fronts backs etc. They all do it... I tried an XPLOD 800.4 and it sent that in to protect, rewired it into 4ohm loads and it went into offset, I unplugged ALL the speakers cranked my HU and amplifier didnt go into protect, plug them back in and it doesnt go into protect but it sounds like garbage... Both amps seem to do this.

I literally pulled everything out redid my fronts fixed my big 3 checked my grounds remounted my amps... I heard xplods do DCoffset if you mount on metal I did that, so maybe I should retry my kicker? im so confused guys I need help! :(

BTW it randomly started working again theother day on the kicker, but then went and messed up again :-/

I would automatically think ground,b ut my subwoofer amplifier is ont he same ground, then I'd think RCA's but different ones did the same thing, then I thought headunit but my subwoofers fine and both Outputs do it, then I thought blown amplifier but it does the SAME thing on my XPLOD 800.4 as well. wtf?!

Weird part is on the Kicker it doesnt do it with just one RCA plugged in but u plug the 2nd RCA in and it starts doing it... Im so damn confused guys!

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga