Where can I get the fiberglassing stuff? Need help quickly.

I was going threw the tahoe rebuild vids on custom door panels and I need to know where I can buy...

Fiberglass

Resin

The super glue and activator steve uses

Any other stuff I didn't list

I want to get this build started ASAP!

thanks

a hobby store will have activator. the bondo brand fiberglass stuff can be found at home depot, kragens, etc. if you want better stuff, look for some kind of boat store. several places to get some really nice stuff online.

the bondo brand resin has a wax to it so you need to do all your layers at once or you REALLY need to sand if one layer drys. the next layer wont stick well to that wax.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

a hobby store will have activator. the bondo brand fiberglass stuff can be found at home depot, kragens, etc. if you want better stuff, look for some kind of boat store. several places to get some really nice stuff online.

the bondo brand resin has a wax to it so you need to do all your layers at once or you REALLY need to sand if one layer drys. the next layer wont stick well to that wax.

Sorry for the "speed bumb" but, that helped me out.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

what??

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

what??

lol. I knew that would confuse people.

I was just say that what you said about the bondo brand resin tought me something I didn't know.

The speed bump refered to the fact that I was going slightly off topic.

:turkey:

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Home Depot has everything you need. And if you buy a big can of resin it comes with 2 bottles of activator.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

what??

lol. I knew that would confuse people.

I was just say that what you said about the bondo brand resin tought me something I didn't know.

The speed bump refered to the fact that I was going slightly off topic.

:turkey:

lol ok.

btw, i always use the bondo brand stuff from home depot. it works fine if you do what i said.