Shutting down SMD....ive had enough

I got on facebook and saw this shit and was like WTF then after reading I realized this is indeed april fools day lmao....Good shit for sure

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

haha that was to much i read the first line and knew it was april 1st haha nice work though boss

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

guys, after much thought, i think the haters have finally won the battle. I think its time i hang it up. I am selling everything in the Tahoe, putting it back to stock......suspension, wheels, EVERYTHING.....even the paint, and shutting down the site. Its been fun but the time has come. I will leave it up for one more day so you guys have time to read this.

Oh, i am trading in the Lexus and getting a Prius. That 5.0 is a gas hog and just doesnt seem practical.

thanks for your understanding guys and thanks for a great, almost 5 years! :drink40:

i would've been really upset to here that...... if i didn't check today's date first :lol:

I already knew it was a joke before clicking but that Prius comment is fucking hilarious. Steve...in a Prius, you go ahead and do that bro. hahaha

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

:lol: nice try steve! the prius comment definitely gave it away, although it was pretty damn funny

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

:lol: nice try steve! the prius comment definitely gave it away, although it was pretty damn funny

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

i knew it was fake before i even opened the thread

x2. pretty obvious.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.