what would you guys to to run 10k daily

i will eventually be running 2 sundown 3500s on 16.5v so thats REALLY close to 10K but by then ill have a dual 270 amp alt setup and a massive 14v battery bank in the mean time im running 1 3500 on 16.5v with one 270 alt and 3 D1400 batts

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I know electrical over kill is a good thing, but I ran my Stetsom 7k at 1 ohm on only 1 xs1200, 2 6500's, and a 220 Iraggi, and got very little voltage drop(low 13's) and not a flicker of the lights, full tilt.

that sound like good news right there but ima see what ima do that stetsom looks real good also at 13.8v 9200rms thats stright but let se what ima do

i will eventually be running 2 sundown 3500s on 16.5v so thats REALLY close to 10K but by then ill have a dual 270 amp alt setup and a massive 14v battery bank in the mean time im running 1 3500 on 16.5v with one 270 alt and 3 D1400 batts

yeah thats going to get loud hahahaha what subs you running and yeah man im see what ima do but i think i got a couple ideas soon ill b doing the build and if i get voltage drops then ima need a back uo plan hahahha