Jman08 Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 seriously sundown 4500 @ 1 ohm Youtube.com/J Hutch22
BeeziiFlexin' Posted April 2, 2011 Author Report Posted April 2, 2011 Is this wiring thick enough? http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX0R-50
Supercharged DCs Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 I need to get this all collected before I even start buying parts.. I'm starting a build. I'm thinking about (2) Yellow Tops.. One under the hood and one in the back. 270 Mechman Alternator. The Yellowtops won't give you the power you need. I would recommend a XS D3400 under the hood and a XS D3100 in the back, Big 3 in 0gauge, 2 runs of 0gauge front to back, and that 270A alt... And yes that wiring is thick enough. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
iKidwell Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 Is this wiring thick enough? http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX0R-50 With questions like this I'm starting to think you shouldn't be running anything over 2k Rms c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
BeeziiFlexin' Posted April 2, 2011 Author Report Posted April 2, 2011 I don't have the money for a $1500 amp. Lol.. But, I'd rather do (2)AQ2200's.. The SAZ's cost a LITTLE too much, my budget is like 2500..
Amerrricuh Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 dc 5k? its less then $1k (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Robert8252 Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 For $2500 you can do a 18" mayhem on a 2-3k amp with correct electrical.... 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeeziiFlexin' Posted April 2, 2011 Author Report Posted April 2, 2011 Is this wiring thick enough? http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX0R-50 With questions like this I'm starting to think you shouldn't be running anything over 2k Rms LOL, I'm trying to do this myself. Usually I spend money for people to put stuff in. I like to try and save money. Don't you? :L But, yeah.. Noob to the building game. Haha.. I've done contacted my AA Dealer(Brian).. He's got me a deal on the (2)15" Mayhems.
Robert8252 Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 With your budget. I would do a Rockford T2500-BdCP, a mayhem 18, call DC power or Mechman for atleast a 200amp alt or bigger. And two XS D3400s one in front one in back with a run of good 1/0g wire front to back for + and - you have a lot of researching and learning to do before attempting to run a 4-5k setup. Nothing personal. Hell, it's for your own safety I recommend that and I promise with a good box what I just posted will make anyone happy with their bass. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
MrGeo Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 Strap a pair of 40.1's at 16ohms. I LOL'd, thanks for posting this! http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.