okay well ive been thinking and i had a little pocket bike 110cc and that thing was a blast to drive. im thinking now for summer i might get a big boy bike lol maybe something small i really like how easy they are to work on and fun to cruise with. the ladies are a plus :drink40: what are some good starter bikes? i got the whole clutch shift etc thing down just get used to more power? i really like the gixxers but to expensive.. maybe try to find something decent for under 2k? also what is considered high miles for a bike? i know for me cars are anything over 100k something like that.. i dont mind getting a old gixxer or bike as long as it looks decent and sounds nice, not the ducati rumbling noise. the high pitched sweet sound :) i think this thing would be fun for summer though!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yeah sports bikes, i would want to start bigger, because eventualy id want to upgrade. i think a 600 would be plenty.. and no i wouldnt be stupid with it until im 100% comfy with it.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

How old are you? How big are you? Do you have any experience riding at all(dirtbikes, friends bikes etc)?

you also got to remember that like with almost anything as you go up in size you go up in price. 2k is not alot to work with. You can get older gixxer 400s and 600s in that price range but remember you get what you pay for. I personally bougt a 15 yr old bike on purpose in order to chop it but you want reliability and condition.

Also have you looked into your states requirements? You probably are going to need to take a class and test before you can ride like the Motorcycle safety foundation beginners riders course.

you win some, you lose some

turning 21 in september. right about 6ft lol i used to ride some 80cc dirt bikes with friends and that 110cc pocket bike i had. im starting to looking into those 250ccs.

1j1450.png

That's good idk what kind of body build you have but as long as your not too heavy set a 250 is a good bike to start on. From there you can develop your skills and knee dragging and work your way up. I personally love riding aprila 250s lots of fun especially when you hit that power band. But that's a 2 stroke engine for starters stick to 4 stroke.

you win some, you lose some

honestly i just love how the 600s sound. idk i have till summer to wait to get out of college and work full time and possibly have more money to spend. i just wanted opinions

1j1450.png

I'd start out with a 250 as well and once you get comfortable, then look into trading up. Even a 600 can be ALOT of bike for a decent rider.

i wish i could aford the $600 a month for insurance for me or i would have a bike i want one so bad

$600 a month??? My dad pays less than that per year lol

Guess it's a goo thing that if I get a bike I Wont pay insurance til after college though :)

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress