fox_racin4 Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 I get asked "why team asshole?" Quite often. Because And 3 years ago, today he left us. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
DaveBoutilier Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I really wanted one of the wind shield TA stickers but Daryl was saying it's for the team members so I got some for my side windows instead! But I see it has a true meaning I didn't know that! current score-156.6 sealed on the dash 4 ZV3 15s 1 AB 1100.1
fox_racin4 Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 It does have a true meaning! The team is for Damien. However, we are growing. We will be taking over! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
boom50cal Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I'd completely get one to support it if you guys would let me, but I feel that it would be out of place for me to do it seeing as I've never met you guys. Any fellow member of our hobby that is lost is awful. Once again I aplogize for the comments I made in got160's thread about Daryl's Escaloud. Having something for both Damien and Jeff is something I plan on doing in my Volvo once I get my shit together. If Larry was lost, I'd like to do something for him also.... But yeah fox, the picture of your truck over in DaveBoutiller's build log really shows off how brutal it looks now with that paint job. Almost looks black... So sinister. I've been thinking about the location of the PCM's in these trucks, and for some reason I think you'd be able to fit another battery under the hood if you were to relocate the PCM and fuse box setup, along with the windshield wiper fluid reservoir... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
fox_racin4 Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 I can mail you a small team asshole sticker NP there however the banner is a no-go lol Appologie accepted Not many people know. They just think we are a bunch of assholes lol, but in the end we are probly one of the nicest teams. However, do one of us wrong and you get to deal with all of us Haha It does look black with low light But if the sun is right, its very purple! And there is deffinatly room for 2 batts under the hood.. In stock form without doing any mods what so ever. I just dont run batts upfront lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
1two3 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Thats why i always travel with a small set of tools and extra parts! 1two3 Its louder now thats what i heard but last show i went to in brampton they got shut down... no more demmos so we left before we got a chance ill catch you one of these days sorry but i dont see the connection between your team name and your friend...help a brotha out? Car: 2000 Honda CRV Battery: XS Power D5100R Alternator: Stock 90A Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Front Speakers: Alpine Type S Rear Speakers: JBL GTO 628's Wires: All Knu 4g. Soon to be 0g. Big 3 in 0g Volt Meter: SMD VM-1 Amps: Rockford Fosgate T400-2, T1000-1bdCP Subs: 2 SSA XCON 15's Sealed Tint: Privacy glass + 5% in the back and 25% in fronts
fox_racin4 Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 Team asshole used to be the audio section of the "group" and then still playin low was the car show side of things, Damien passed away and ge was all for the tesm asshole name, so still playin low was dropped (however we all do, still play low) and team asshole is now what we call the team. May be hard to follow.. But i suck at explaining shit lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
1two3 Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 oh nice man, keepin it real for tha hommies thats good of u guys to do that Car: 2000 Honda CRV Battery: XS Power D5100R Alternator: Stock 90A Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Front Speakers: Alpine Type S Rear Speakers: JBL GTO 628's Wires: All Knu 4g. Soon to be 0g. Big 3 in 0g Volt Meter: SMD VM-1 Amps: Rockford Fosgate T400-2, T1000-1bdCP Subs: 2 SSA XCON 15's Sealed Tint: Privacy glass + 5% in the back and 25% in fronts
fox_racin4 Posted October 14, 2013 Author Report Posted October 14, 2013 A few of you guys have heard my truck with doors open... And know it was quite loud, Welll... Moar loud! Yes they are still roughish looking, but theres future plans in the works, i still have an MA hk802 chillen, i already have one in the truck too 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
tacomaguy1 Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 None grizzly adams Ze regulatorr Gotta clean shit up And fir you chevy/gmc guys.... This hurr is how to stop belt slip Yes. The pullys and ugly. I was playing with pully sizing and such. Bassically you use the FACTORY alt bolt locations But use longer bolts so you can put an idler on. This here made a hugeee differance for me what is the smaller idler from? Went to get one at a couple places and they were like....we can't look them up by size just tell us what car you need it for, the fuck lol Team Flex Issues
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.