UnderLoK Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 Couple months ago i was in a convory and the guy leading was driving a silverado the 05 body style with a dmax towing a swb 80s silverado going 95-100mph. Was awsome That's hella unsafe. 70 is basically the most you wanna do EVER with a loaded trailer. That's where trailer tires are rated at under load. Try it in Nazifornia, and you'll get ticketed out the ass. 55 is the highest you can legally pull a trailer there, empty/loaded/single axle/tandem axle, doesn't matter... If you ever see a trailer have a blowout from towing even at rated from highspeed, you'll understand where I am coming from. I thought the same thing, but truth is, until I hit 30 I did the same kind of shit. When I moved to FL I was pulling a double axle and didn't go below 90. Stupid and dangerous for sure, but that's how you roll when you're in your mid twenties and "can't die"... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
fox_racin4 Posted December 21, 2013 Author Report Posted December 21, 2013 Couple months ago i was in a convory and the guy leading was driving a silverado the 05 body style with a dmax towing a swb 80s silverado going 95-100mph. Was awsome That's hella unsafe. 70 is basically the most you wanna do EVER with a loaded trailer. That's where trailer tires are rated at under load. Try it in Nazifornia, and you'll get ticketed out the ass. 55 is the highest you can legally pull a trailer there, empty/loaded/single axle/tandem axle, doesn't matter... If you ever see a trailer have a blowout from towing even at rated from highspeed, you'll understand where I am coming from. I thought the same thing, but truth is, until I hit 30 I did the same kind of shit. When I moved to FL I was pulling a double axle and didn't go below 90. Stupid and dangerous for sure, but that's how you roll when you're in your mid twenties and "can't die"... comming from the guy who was doing 85+ down to slamology, and your what.. 65 years old hahahaha the cummins wont do more then 80 wide open anyways with 4.10s in it 70mph is 2100rpm and it redlines around 2700 so.. lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
UnderLoK Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 Couple months ago i was in a convory and the guy leading was driving a silverado the 05 body style with a dmax towing a swb 80s silverado going 95-100mph. Was awsome That's hella unsafe. 70 is basically the most you wanna do EVER with a loaded trailer. That's where trailer tires are rated at under load. Try it in Nazifornia, and you'll get ticketed out the ass. 55 is the highest you can legally pull a trailer there, empty/loaded/single axle/tandem axle, doesn't matter... If you ever see a trailer have a blowout from towing even at rated from highspeed, you'll understand where I am coming from. I thought the same thing, but truth is, until I hit 30 I did the same kind of shit. When I moved to FL I was pulling a double axle and didn't go below 90. Stupid and dangerous for sure, but that's how you roll when you're in your mid twenties and "can't die"... comming from the guy who was doing 85+ down to slamology, and your what.. 65 years old hahahaha the cummins wont do more then 80 wide open anyways with 4.10s in it 70mph is 2100rpm and it redlines around 2700 so.. lol Yea but that's w/o a trailer Favorite part about that drive was when that semi was blocking and you came flying up with the air horn blazing, then that bitch moved lol If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
soundsystemaniac Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 I just spent a couple hours looking through this build and I have some friendly feedback for you man! 1. this thing is fucking awesome lol. 2. looks loud as shit! 3. great work! 4. A suggestion for the alternator setup...Maybe I am not reading it right, but I saw the reason you added the extra pulley. Are you still having belt slip after that pulley? If so, Is it because the tensioner is not strong enough? I have a suggestion for you If thats the case. 5. I would love to get a demo of this sometime, even though I live in FL lol Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
fox_racin4 Posted December 21, 2013 Author Report Posted December 21, 2013 Train horns are awsome lol Rob (underlok^^^^) has heard it a few time.. He know how it is lol And no more belt slip, the issue is the belt just cant hold onto the pullys when i load them down, i could go to a larger alt. pully But then i loose my idle output ( i can play 3/4 volume at idle) Amd finding another belt to fit will be a bitch. Amd thanks! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
UnderLoK Posted December 22, 2013 Report Posted December 22, 2013 I just spent a couple hours looking through this build and I have some friendly feedback for you man! 1. this thing is fucking awesome lol. 2. looks loud as shit! 3. great work! 4. A suggestion for the alternator setup...Maybe I am not reading it right, but I saw the reason you added the extra pulley. Are you still having belt slip after that pulley? If so, Is it because the tensioner is not strong enough? I have a suggestion for you If thats the case. 5. I would love to get a demo of this sometime, even though I live in FL lol Every time I've said "You haven't heard that truck? Dude get the fuck over there" people shit (even the guys that talk mad shit about every system around don't say shit about this truck). While I've heard louder, having all those subs less than a foot from your back is something you don't get anywhere else. If you look at his vids or Singers you will see what it does to people backs, the fabric on the seats tries to meld with your skin lmao If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
fox_racin4 Posted December 22, 2013 Author Report Posted December 22, 2013 Ill dig up the vid of singers back lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
fox_racin4 Posted December 22, 2013 Author Report Posted December 22, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8EdaofsKk 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
fox_racin4 Posted December 22, 2013 Author Report Posted December 22, 2013 lol thanks! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.