Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah, I was revving it just a little so the voltage stayed above 14. To Cartunez EpicenterDeasigns helped me make them. I wouldn't think of having anyone else touch my car. Thanks guys. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

damn that roof was moving, nice job man.

you should have seen it before 3 layers of Damplifier. It was HORRIBLE, my roof was hitting to roof supports really hard, it was louder than the bass.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

yeah, I was revving it just a little so the voltage stayed above 14. To Cartunez EpicenterDeasigns helped me make them. I wouldn't think of having anyone else touch my car. Thanks guys. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

fine, i wont help with your wall haha
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

absolutely. I am thinking about snagging a couple more later on down the road, but I would need one hell of an electrical system.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

yeah, I was revving it just a little so the voltage stayed above 14. To Cartunez EpicenterDeasigns helped me make them. I wouldn't think of having anyone else touch my car. Thanks guys. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

fine then, let's see who builds your next box.

and about the roof flex, before and after the sound deadening is a night and day difference.

Posted

fine then, let's see who builds your next box.

and about the roof flex, before and after the sound deadening is a night and day difference.

yeah, that damplifier helped out alot, but my car still shakes like a crack baby.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3097 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...