DC Sound Lab

lvl 4 > mojo > w6 :ehh:

cept you got lvl 4 and mojo mixed up..

From the guy that has only tested the mojo ;).... Just sayin have you even ever seen or heard a lvl 4?

I hardly even see lvl 4s on here, its always 4s with 5s soft parts or XLs. only heard XLs,

but most ppl on here that say dc ftmfw have never even heard dc or the brand its versed against.

True, but also you cant say the mojo is the better choice. I cant say DC for 100% is and I have used BOTH brands. Both the Mojo and M3s from Memphis and the XL which is not the same as a lvl4. I can say the build quality of the DC XL is hands down better then the Memphis stuff IMO. I would lean towards the DC. I got 2 M3 12s and a mcd1000 that have just been setting on my floor for 2 years and were only used for 3mo. If that says anything. Willing to sell them cheap too <_<

mojos ftmfw

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

My friend had the older mojo like the ones Frito posted he had 2 12s and lets just say my lvl4 demolished his and I only had 1k on my 18 and he had a kicker 2500 so yes DC ftmfw!!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Iam a Memphis guy myself- The older American made Memphis, not the new Chinese CM cast stuff. Iam partial to Memphis because I used to work for them, but I have seen side to side comparisons, and I seen the guts of the speakers side by side, and the Memphis actually has a lot better build quality. The differences mainly are the Mojo's were meant as a daily SQL woofer, until you get to the Quad coil version.The quad coil version is an actual SPL woofer, doubling the spider count, and going from 4 layer round wire dual, to 8 layer flat alum.

I have been installing Memphis subs since about 2002, and I never been disappointed in any turn out.

Since they dont make the Memphis Mojos any more, I have been taking in the old Cartridges, and turning them out as custom SPL recones using better parts for higher power handling ( if your wanting )

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

My friend had the older mojo like the ones Frito posted he had 2 12s and lets just say my lvl4 demolished his and I only had 1k on my 18 and he had a kicker 2500 so yes DC ftmfw!!!

define demolished

Not demolished but my shit was louder haha just said demolished because I made him my bitch lol he's my homie we joke like that.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

dc is where its at im bin runin them for bout 6moths

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895