k not to thread jack but where can i get a good bike at? i got a o6' or 07' model gt bestwick pro series but it weighs like 35 pounds so i was thinkin about puting it on craigslist and trading but what do you think? it has a 39t sprocket but thats way to big

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Me me me buy mine.

k not to thread jack but where can i get a good bike at? i got a o6' or 07' model gt bestwick pro series but it weighs like 35 pounds so i was thinkin about puting it on craigslist and trading but what do you think? it has a 39t sprocket but thats way to big

how much does it weigh and how much you lookin to sell it for?

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Oh yea? What is it?

86c54d57.jpg built by myself. Pm me if your interested.

looks nice man. ive always liked fly frames. the only thing i dont like are the bottom break dropouts.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Cool shit man, I've been riden year and half, and always loved changing my colors. I live outside of chicago, man that towns got some sick parks.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Wow you knew that it was a fly by campillo... Impresive. Iv never even seen another frame like mine... What about the drop outs tho? Iv never heard anything bad about them?

Oh yea? What is it?

86c54d57.jpg built by myself. Pm me if your interested.

looks nice man. ive always liked fly frames. the only thing i dont like are the bottom break dropouts.

Archived