plus i want to work on it. thats the point in buying them, so i can fix them and sell them. so any work that i can do i will do it. i just cant to body work or re upholstery...

its a 496 stroker motor. honestly i dont no how you get that but it sounds sick... i will do some research on the motor and see how they come out with that but i do no its bored 60 over so thats not the greatest but im not going to beat the piss out of it so it will be fine, and you can sleeve these motors to if i ever had to do that..

hmm i bet that thing will haul. the motor in the el camino is about 400 hp and its linked up to a 3 speed auto and we've got it up like 140 if i recall right. so you could probably hit like 160-180 top speed.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

some beauties I saw last fall at Epping Dragway's Rollin' with the 50s event...

th_DSCN0576.jpg

th_DSCN0575.jpg

th_DSCN0574.jpg

th_DSCN0566.jpg

th_DSCN0565.jpg

th_DSCN0564.jpg

th_DSCN0561.jpg

th_DSCN0560.jpg

th_DSCN0559.jpg

th_DSCN0558.jpg

th_DSCN0556.jpg

th_DSCN0555.jpg

th_DSCN0553.jpg

th_DSCN0550.jpg

th_DSCN0547.jpg

th_DSCN0530.jpg

th_DSCN0526.jpg

th_DSCN0522.jpg

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

plus i want to work on it. thats the point in buying them, so i can fix them and sell them. so any work that i can do i will do it. i just cant to body work or re upholstery...

yup with older cars there's always something to do. and that's why their so good for hobbies besides the reward of people asking about them and wanting to check them out

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

yea i no. we also have a fully restored 69 camaro.

here is my dads car.

Photo0063.jpg

and it doesnt look like i have any pics of my chevelle on this computer but here is a little video of me driving it

th_Video0002.jpg

oh and that pic was before the interior was re done, you can notice there is only a drivers seat haha this was straight home from paint.. and since them he got new rear tires that are a little bigger so it makes it look a little different. but were putting the new motor in it now so i dont have any recent pics. will have some soon hopefully

very nice. so you guys have alot of experience with cars i take it

yea.... haha my dad has been a mechanic for 40 years and i have been for about 6 and still going to school for more... ive helped just about everyone on here that has posted problems they have with there cars. at least tried to, some people dont want to take advice but ask for it... i dont really get it but i try...

yea.... haha my dad has been a mechanic for 40 years and i have been for about 6 and still going to school for more... ive helped just about everyone on here that has posted problems they have with there cars. at least tried to, some people dont want to take advice but ask for it... i dont really get it but i try...

ah awesome. next time me and my dad run across something that stumps us ill have to hit you up if you dont mind. but its a good trade to learn always very useful