Sonic Electronix

Till you get an o-scope to truly find the actual clipping point you can use the 75% rule. Turn the deck up to about 75% of max. That should give you a pretty hot but unclipped signal. Then you can tune in your amps using this as your new MAX volume setting for the deck.

Or, you could check out the DSO Nano...this is what I'm debating on getting.

I was just looking at the DSO NANO but its from china and its probably a piece of crap.. but Im looking at a Velleman on ebay quite a few of them on there would like to get some opinions on them though

"Made In China" I'm pretty sure the chinese are the ones who founded this technology to begin with...not to mention they just simply makes electronics easier to use. But, thats your opinion.

mivtCK.png

Or, you could check out the DSO Nano...this is what I'm debating on getting.

I was just looking at the DSO NANO but its from china and its probably a piece of crap.. but Im looking at a Velleman on ebay quite a few of them on there would like to get some opinions on them though

"Made In China" I'm pretty sure the chinese are the ones who founded this technology to begin with...not to mention they just simply makes electronics easier to use. But, thats your opinion.

was mainly talking about that $80 dso nano probably being a piece of crap cant imagine its as accurate as the tpi 440