Sonic Electronix

HI STEVE BEEN THINKING OF CONTACTING YOU FOR AGES BUT NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE OF INTEREST AT THE TIME,MY NAMES DEAN IM 27 AND LIVE NEAR LONDON IN THE UK IV BEEN IN THE CAR AUDIO SCENE SINCE I CAN REMEMBER AND ALWAYS BEEN A SUB BASS JUNKIE!.I HAVE FOLLOWED MANY OF YOUR BUILDS AND LUV DA ATTENTION TO DETAIL,THERES SOME BIG BUILDS IN THE UK BUT NUFFIN WIV AS MUCH FLAVA N PASSION PUT INTO THEM (PERSONAL VIEW LOL).BUT ANY WAY TO MY PROBLEM, WHAT IT IS IM AN AVID RF FAN AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY YEARS,BUT HAVE HAD TO DO WITH OTHER BRANDS IN THE PAST DUE TO CASH FLOW,OVER THE YEARS I HAVE BUILT RELATIONSHIPS/FRIENDSHIPS WITH SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY LIKE ICEMAN IAN PINDA FROM TEAM ICE,THE VERY TALENTED PAUL RICHARDSON KNOWN FOR BUILDING THE UK EARTHQUAKE GMC VAN,ADAM RAYNER (TALK AUDIO)AMONG A LOAD OF OTHER TALENTED PEOPLE AND COMPANY REPS. BUT I CAN NOT GET HELP FROM ROCKFORD IN THE UK THEY ARE USELESS!!! I CANT EXPRESS THIS ANYMORE HIGHLY CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT SOMETHING THAT IS THOUGHT ABOUT BY THE UK IMPORTER/SUPPLIER AS I HAVE BEEN ORDERING A LOAD OF GOODIES AND WAITING UPTO 4 MONTHS TO HEAR ITS NOT ON THE CONTAINER OR ITS BEING SHIPPED ITS ALWAYS EXCUSES AND I KNOW THESE REPS FIRST HAND ITS NOT THE SERVICE I SEE NOR HEAR ABOUT IN THE STATES AS RF ARE BIG IN THE GAME OUT THERE!. CAN U HELP ME IN ANYWAY PLEASE AS IM PULIIN MY HAIR OUT TRYIN TO GET THIS CAR DONE FOR THE SEASON, ALSO IM THINKING OF DITCHING RF AND MOVING IN WIV ASCENDENT AUDIO AS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE PROGRESS WIV YOUR SMD SERIES AND ITS KICKIN ARSE BIG STYLE AND THE UK ARNT READY FOR THAT GRADE OF EQUIPMENT THE UK KNOWS OF ASCENDENT AUDIO BUT NOT OF ITS BACKGROUND AND DEFINETLY NOT ALOT ABOUT SMD IN GENERAL SO IN A WAY I WANT TO BE THE MESSENGER OF ALL THINGS BASS AND SMD IN THE UK CAN YOU HELP ME MAKE THIS HAPPEN??? AT THE MOMENT IM BUILDING A REAR PORTED TUNNEL IN THE BACK OF A DODGE NEON RT HOLDING SIX P3 D2 15'Z CUSTOM DASH, DOORS THAT RESEMBLE CHICKENS ESCALADE (I LIKED THE 8" USED AS HEAVY MID BASS NICE TOUCH!) BIG BATTERY BANK AMONG OTHER GOODIES TO MUCH TO LIST AT MO DONT WANT TO BOR YOU TO MUCH BUT IM HOPING YOU CAN ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO FROM HERE

ALL THE BEST DEAN MCKINNEY

Do me a favor, Go to your local high school and take a class called "Intro to Writing". Once you understand how to effectively communicate and format your sentences then come back and re-ask your question.

I fail to see the need for me to take my time or anyone else top take their time and read your horrible grammar. If the paragraph was pleasantly formatted then I would give it a look over and provide input if needed.

For an example I will provide my thought process in words on how I view your post.

You: "HI STEVE BEEN THINKING OF CONTACTING YOU FOR AGES BUT NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE OF INTEREST…."

Me: "Holly crap this guy is annoying.. I can't stand to read any more of this mess!"

If your post was formatted properly I bet the situation would be a lot different. For example here is a revised excerpt, Let's see if we notice a difference.

You: "Hi Steve, I've been thinking of contacting you for quite some time but until recently it has not been a top priority of mine"

Me: " Wow Steve has some smart fans In London"

Can we spot the positive influence a decent sentence can have for people reading your paragraph?

I'm also aware that certain forum clients do not have very good text editing capabilities such as sub-par formatting options ,but you sir cannot use that excuse.

Have a GOOD DAY!

Edited by psx2p

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

i will not read posts in all caps.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ditch fosgate...... END OF THREAD!

:-)

ive seen 2 posts from you today and 2 posts with absolutely no value. troll much? rockford is still one of the best amp companies available

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.