DC Sound Lab

you gonna bring this to the upper lake show?

Upper Lake Show? Details plz lol

Unfortunately the 8's are out and a pr of lvl 5 12's are going in today. Someone really wanted the 8's so they were sold lol I'm going to be at the 2x DbDrag in cali on June 4th. I'm trying to get all the details so I can post the event. Rusty will be there as well as Miss Ana and her sexy rexy!

thats the show im talking about :) glad your going, i have been wanting to meet ya and hear this for a while! gonna be a nice show thats for sure

now lets just hope my truck holds up decent

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you gonna bring this to the upper lake show?

Upper Lake Show? Details plz lol

Unfortunately the 8's are out and a pr of lvl 5 12's are going in today. Someone really wanted the 8's so they were sold lol I'm going to be at the 2x DbDrag in cali on June 4th. I'm trying to get all the details so I can post the event. Rusty will be there as well as Miss Ana and her sexy rexy!

thats the show im talking about :) glad your going, i have been wanting to meet ya and hear this for a while! gonna be a nice show thats for sure

now lets just hope my truck holds up decent

It'll definately be great to meet ya Bro! I got the 12's in and they are doing work lol I'm hoping to show a 52 or so for this show. I went with a slightly bigger box volume then I had before starting at 3.5cu instead of 3.125 which is where I had the neos.

This will be my first show on the West Coast!! From what I'm told Jim puts on a great show! I should be rocking the microphone so watch out lol No ones safe!!!

Yea its a real fun show, burnouts, stuff for the kids, raffles and free food and drinks...not alot of shade but quite a few of us bring pop ups so its all good...I wouldn't mind having you listen to my truck and give me your feedback..and of course I want a demo of yours!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

hey thor i was wonderin if you can help me out with a spl design for 2 of the first gen 8s, i wanna put them on a 1k amp and the vehicle their goin in is a 2004 pt cruiser

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-