Sonic Electronix

yeah but i'm going to be running 2 amps on it, i was thinking 4g wire, for both, see i'm trying to learn here because i've never wired amps before i've always had somebody else do it.

i have 2 amps on a stock alternator with the big 3 done and never had any problems whatsoever.

Do you have an aftermarket battery?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

yeah but i'm going to be running 2 amps on it, i was thinking 4g wire, for both, see i'm trying to learn here because i've never wired amps before i've always had somebody else do it.

i have 2 amps on a stock alternator with the big 3 done and never had any problems whatsoever.

Do you have an aftermarket battery?

nope. stock walmart up front

Somebody tried to tell me once that all the 0ga I have under my hood will drain my battery I was "yeah bro"

So a stock battery under the hood and a stock alternator will run both amps with 0 gauge wire, and it won't be a problem for me?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Somebody tried to tell me once that all the 0ga I have under my hood will drain my battery I was "yeah bro"

So a stock battery under the hood and a stock alternator will run both amps with 0 gauge wire, and it won't be a problem for me?

yea pretty much. i'd just stay somewhat away from playing full tilt at idle for extended periods of time.