Hey guys. Well let me start of by saying I have been really depressed for the last nine months. It all started when I finished college and got my diploma in Business Management. After I finishing I decided why not go on a 3 week vacation to visit my family after all that hard studying. Well after I returned I immediately started job searching hardcore and sending about 5-10 resumes a day to companies I was really interested in. Nine months have passed since I graduated and have only been called in for about 10 interviews. Most of the jobs wanted me as a office administrator. A few of them were really nice jobs earning about 30k-40k a year. Most of them were really low balling me and staring off $10-$14 hourly. I have been working part-time since grade 11 at a grocery store and I make more hourly then those low ball offers. So last couple of days I feel really depressed because I can't find a decent job and really don't feel like doing anything at this moment. I am considering going back to college and getting my BBA(Bachelors Business Administration) and major in Financial Services and Administration and minor in Accounting. Would you guys think this would help me out. What kind of jobs can I get with my current Diploma and what can I get with that Degree. I don't know maybe it's my resume or something but the teachers have looked at it and said it's fine. If someone is a master and could take a look at it that would be great. I really appreciate all the support I get from you guys,

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Well I'm in Canada British Columbia (Vancouver Area) if that helps

thats the job market man. I have friends who majored in business and aren't working jobs anywhere near there major. For now, you take what you can get. if your making over 14 an hour where you are, then stay there until something better comes along. you look, and if you can't find anything, you look some more.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

You got to start from the low end and get yourself up with your work experience that a person that has working, or working in a specific field or occupation for at least 2 years. You are fresh out of school and most companies don't like to hire people without any work experience.

I had the same problem, so I took a job that paid $32K a year, and I worked myself up in the company and now I make $62K a year. Yeah it took me 12 years to get more work experience in my field, but I didn't turn down the entry level position either.

Depressed, shitz I found out 3 weeks ago that my dad has lung and brain cancer! Now that is really makes me depressed! Oh, btw the company I work for has been in business for 46 years, so try to find a company that isn't too new to work for!

logo2.jpg

money.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

thats the job market man. I have friends who majored in business and aren't working jobs anywhere near there major. For now, you take what you can get. if your making over 14 an hour where you are, then stay there until something better comes along. you look, and if you can't find anything, you look some more.

Yes I was thinking about either going full-time at my current job and keep trying or just going back to school and getting my BBA. Would getting a BBA make much of a difference. Since I have a diploma I can finish getting my BBA in two ears instead of four.

alberta is where the jobs are at man haha and even then the works going out east to sask (oil refinery wise :()

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Yes I was thinking about either going full-time at my current job and keep trying or just going back to school and getting my BBA. Would getting a BBA make much of a difference. Since I have a diploma I can finish getting my BBA in two ears instead of four.

since you've been at the store so long, and now have a degree, you should ask about management opportunities...there's no shame in working for a grocery store...a very good friend of mine is the GM at one, and started just like you did. he makes $185k a year now.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

since you've been at the store so long, and now have a degree, you should ask about management opportunities...there's no shame in working for a grocery store...a very good friend of mine is the GM at one, and started just like you did. he makes $185k a year now.

I have a Business Management Diploma at the moment not a degree. I am thinking about going back to college or university and getting my degree. As for working for Save On Foods (duno if you have them in USA) they do not have anything in an office environment right now. Applying to jobs in today's world is very hard. Everyone here now wants online applications and once you did it it's like you never hear back from them again. I remember when I got my high school job I went to the store got an application and filled it out and attached my resume and some certificates I had got. Now everything has changed and is way different than before.