Second Skin Audio

anyone metered hifonics low end subs

so me and my cousin are broke as hell but hes got a job and i dont lol he wants a system in his 01 tuarus so with a low budget i wana see what we can do. ive used hifonics low stuff before and was really surprised by them. i wana get him as loud as i can plan is to get a 1krms audiopipe amp and 2-4 low hifonics 12s trying to think if we could have 4 of them facing into the cabin with a sealed of trunk. what should i do to get these 12s the loudest i can on the cheap.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

his over all budget is 300 for subs and amps

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Reminds me of something a friend of mine said recently. You can't be a big dog on a little dog's salary.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

lol this is a fail. save up your not gunna be happy with it.

this isnt for me i am saving up my money :P this kid thought when i had a pair of these off a "4000" watt lanzar amp in a sealed box was loud im pretty sure if i set him up with 4 of them on an amp that does real power hell be estatic

One "good" (SSD, lvl 4, Chaos, SA)12 sealed forward on 1k "can" get you about a 138-9 in the right enclosure at 32-34hz. And you can't fit 4 12s sealed forward properly at all 1 fits. Two is a very bad squeeze and needs to be ported through the rear deck for proper port and box volume. 3 10s could fit sealed forward port through rear deck. Don't go cheap though. One decent 12 on 1k can do pretty nice for someone who hasn't ever heard a real 140+ system

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'm curious how you plan on sealing four 12s.

A buddy of mine refused to listen to me and did a wall with 8 of the hifi 12s walled in a blazer. Never broke 146 on music legal sealed. I broke 155 with three 15s...just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I recall Derrick did 146.xx on TL with two cheap hifonics 12" during the $150 budget built challange in caco :peepwall: ... so it can be done. But he is much experienced and have tons of knowledge in regards to getting these numbers. For you and I, i just don't see it happening anytime soon... :nea:

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db