So Whats Better Then Having A 150db+ Daily Driver!

very nice, so how much did you give for it?

I got a very nice deal. I basically paid what the blue book value of the vehicle is in fair condition (its got a few small dents in it etc) and it came with the subs, a pioneer indash (although old, its a 6400cd) cd changer and ipod hook up for it too. Basically my other truck was having a hard time handleing all the weight (around 1400lbs of audio related stuff) so it was either sink some major $ on a good suspension upgrade, or get this truck. It also has helper bags in the rear to help with the weight that seem to work nice. If im not to sick tomorrow, im gonna try to throw the batts/amps in it and get it playing

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

thats pretty awesome, but we want more pictures of the truck, and a vid of throw it up, late night tip, adios by boosie.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

For wire/alt right now it just has a 160amp under the hood, 2 runs of 1/0 positive from the front (a smaller blue top) to the back bank of nsb's, and then 2 4/0 grounds to the frame in the back. He also threw in 3 other alt's with the vehicle to, a 220 amp irragi, and 2 other unknow alts, i think im gonna have a local guy take out the AC and throw in the irragi as a 2nd alt.

And yeah, rourkes old blazer. He made a carrear change and moved down to Tx, so I picked up the truck from him

No videos yet, this is how the back of the truck sits at this moment, and being sick with a sinus infection and bronchitis, im hoping the med's im on work quick, db drag finals are quickly approaching

Posted Image

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Archived