Sonic Electronix

Honestly I think you all sound like a bunch of morons... Its not hard by any means, I've ran .5 before and not known a damn thing about it,most of it is common sense and general audio knowledge. Giving a straight NO. when he wants to know about it is a dick move and an elitist response, give the kid some information or dont post at all...

Got this site and its dickheads piss me off sometimes, but at the same time its a very informative place. Relax the kid clearly told him what he needed to know and said "depends on box etc." jumping down his throat makes you guys look lame lol

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

so in theory my planet audio bb2 2400 should be toast by now? i have dc audio lvl 4's dual 2 vc and have it wire so its .5 to the amp. and for 2 weeks now its been beating better than ever and not getting real warm to the touch. but with rise its reaching 1.5 ohms on the low notes. so i believe its a lil of both other wise my " cheap one ohm stable " would be toast

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

so in theory my planet audio bb2 2400 should be toast by now? i have dc audio lvl 4's dual 2 vc and have it wire so its .5 to the amp. and for 2 weeks now its been beating better than ever and not getting real warm to the touch. but with rise its reaching 1.5 ohms on the low notes. so i believe its a lil of both other wise my " cheap one ohm stable " would be toast

it does seem that most people who flat out say not to do it, haven't even done it themselves.

I'm still not saying everyone should just go out and do it, and never did I say this.

Also dude Guy if you gain a little knowledge that rockford will do an easy .7 ohms they do it all the time, that alternator should carry it fine I'd suggest a battery or two more though if you want to do the full 4kw maybe another run or two of 0ga..

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

well i took box rise into consideration when i did this. so in theory i'm not getting the true .5 ohm load but a 1.5 ohm load which to me is the sweet spot. i see very little voltage drop to. only one the super low notes.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

No Sanitarium if thats how things worked nobody would gain knowledge I myself have always learned by experience and prefer it that way, if something goes wrong I learn from it and fix it, YES sometimes you dont want to do things like try to burp your amp on bad electrical, playing below tuning etc. But in some cases you CAN do before you ask, I did my WHOLE system before I asked and the only problems Ive run into are cheap products.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

What about the subs man? I didnt see that part, but yes if you have 2-3 runs of 0gauge, big III and 3 decent batteries with that alternator you should be able to do .7 if you do your box right, thats about the ONLY knowledge I see you needing, but I know very little about impedence rise so let one of these geniuses tell you since they know so much.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

No Sanitarium if thats how things worked nobody would gain knowledge I myself have always learned by experience and prefer it that way, if something goes wrong I learn from it and fix it, YES sometimes you dont want to do things like try to burp your amp on bad electrical, playing below tuning etc. But in some cases you CAN do before you ask, I did my WHOLE system before I asked and the only problems Ive run into are cheap products.

Seriously... Calm the fuck down.

Or be issued a vacay to think about your words, and how to use them maturely on a forum.

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived