Sonic Electronix

Okay, so i've got a few links attached. Please take a few mins and look at the drivers and tell me which one you would recomend. Please note, I'm not trying to spend a fortune on these...I have a Hifonics Zues 4channel amp that is 120w RMS @ 2ohms. All the drivers below are 4 ohms...I do have some tweeters that are 4ohms, and they will be wired parellell for my 2ohm load. So, I need a 5x7 or 6x8 that is b/w 100-150w RMS that is under $50.00. So, if you know of any that aren't listed here, let me know what you got! The first two are the ones I'm seriously debating between...the only problem is the second link, the performance tekniques, it doesn't have an RMS listed...but I suppose at 500w max, they should be able to hand 120wRMS.

Almani Speakers

Performance Teknique

Boss Red 1

Boss Red 2

Boss Black

Cliff Designs

Thanks in advanced to those who will give me input!

Edited by BakermanINC

mivtCK.png

The drivers I would suggest would not fit in that ball park :shrug: ... Best of luck to ya bro ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Honnestly, I haven't heard any of them ... sorry for jumping in your thread ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

^^^Save my money? I'm not looking for anything out of the way. Most of you guys recomend stuff that is $100.oo or more a set. I'm not looking to spend that kinda money on mids/highs. I realize that I will sacrifice greatly on sound quality, but I'm building this thing for bass. I was just wondering if anyone had ever heard or tried any of these names i listed.

mivtCK.png

Just stay away from Boss.....far away.

10-4 I was thinking the performance tekniques. They also sell a set of matching tweets that look really good on the cosmetic dept, and they also are flush mount.

mivtCK.png

Cuffs not to bad.....buy I wood never hook boss in my shit

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895