Sundown Audio

american bass,soundigital,stetsom or catus amp need help

I am in a very bad bind now i have 4 hcca 15'4s and i wanna but 10+rms on these subs i was looking into the kicker warhorse,soundigital,stetsom,and american bass.which one of these amps you guys think are the best and most reliable based off experienced with the amplifiers not what u see on you tube. i hear all types of things but i dont know yet.

for my electrical im not worried i have a quad kit 270xp altetnators x3 and all three does 195 at idle. and i have 6 kshuriken 120 amp batteries. with the big three all i need a is a reliable amp that can do the job so please alot of responses will be nice.

I am in a very bad bind now i have 4 hcca 15'4s and i wanna but 10+rms on these subs i was looking into the kicker warhorse,soundigital,stetsom,and american bass.which one of these amps you guys think are the best and most reliable based off experienced with the amplifiers not what u see on you tube. i hear all types of things but i dont know yet.

for my electrical im not worried i have a quad kit 270xp altetnators x3 and all three does 195 at idle. and i have 6 kshuriken 120 amp batteries. with the big three all i need a is a reliable amp that can do the job so please alot of responses will be nice.

audio que is the best check them out http://www.audioque.com/

2x Mtx JH551204(soon to be 4)

2x Hifonics hfi12d4s

1xMTX Terminator 250.1

custom built box tuned to 35 hz

Dual xdvd710 head unit (soon to be a double din)

1999 Pontiac Montana (minivan pimpin)

audio que is the best check them out http://www.audioque.com/

Bold statement there, Tank.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You can get a pair of Crescendo BC5500's for $1700shipped during the preorder, they are rated at 5600rms at 1ohm at 13.8 volts a piece.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

cactus amps are nice but you almost cant get them in the states. but the DCaudio amps are the same boards, same build house. those you can get here.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

DC 9k...if you're lucky there may be one left in this coming shipment...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

DC 9k, a pair of Sundown 4500's maybe? I say stay away from SD and Stetsom, they are strong amps but you will have absolutely zero customer service.

Price is most likely going to make the decision for your. I would definitely Stay AWAY from Sound Digital and Stetsom. More problems than it's worth. 2 of my teammates got Warhorses and they haven't impressed me at all. I put my money with DC9k but that's me. I can't give you any experience because I ordered on the first run. However it is similar to the American Bass 1100.1 and this one my friend is a BEAST!.. Clamped results starting at .5 ohm with rise to 1.58 saw 9800!!! on 12 volt system! Sundowns are nice but expensive.

Edited by Soapbox

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

DC9K is highly recommended if one is available. Sounds like you have the electrical to keep up.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |