workshop in the making somewhat

well here is some pics of where i get to build shit from time to time and what i have to work with if i need to

i'll post some old pics of what tools ive took pics of so far n where they will end up once i finish wireing everything up

heres a few power tools we got, i tidyed it up a bit after i took the pic tho

DSCN1669.jpg

a few tools n shit so far

DSCN1671.jpg

and then to where we moved it to

heres a view from garagedoor back

DSCN2454.jpg

and if i turn around

DSCN2475.jpg

the welder

DSCN2455.jpg

i guess u could call it a sidestroke sander

DSCN2456.jpg

plainer

DSCN2457.jpg

oldy but goodie table saw, was my gpas

DSCN2458.jpg

parts wash with a bunch of shit piled in it for now lol

DSCN2459.jpg

good ol drill press

DSCN2461.jpg

metal lathe and drill press

DSCN2462.jpg

another pic of it

DSCN2463.jpg

my hvac tools

DSCN2464.jpg

i forgot the name for it but its a big ass router so we can make our own moldings and what knot, the table moves up and down

DSCN2465.jpg

drum sander

DSCN2466.jpg

some of the shitload of cabnet grade birtch plywood 13ply i think that we use to make cabnets and shelves in the workshop

DSCN2467.jpg

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

other table saw

DSCN2468.jpg

dust collection, i think we got 2 more somewhere

DSCN2471.jpg

lol, more birch plywood

DSCN2473.jpg

gotta have the snack machine lol, got a pepsi drink machine too

DSCN2474.jpg

shelves we made wit more tools lol

DSCN2476.jpg

more shit in another room

DSCN2477.jpg

how big the room is, was gunna be a office on one side and bathroom on other, dunno what we got planed for it yet

DSCN2478.jpg

i aint got any pics of the drink machine yet, i thought i did

heres some pics of the other stuff we got

john deer 650 tractor wit bush hog, tiller, field mower but i have to weld it back together tho, box blade, scrape blade attachments with it, lol i wanna put hids in it

DSCN2442.jpg

DSCN2443.jpg

in this pic if u look hard enough u can see the ford 655c backhoe and some of the electrical work ive done so far so if i want to work outside i can, i wired up some work lights at the top now, will get pics of that tommrow

DSCN2444.jpg

it looks junky as hell but once we clean it up it will be good to go

now if i can learn how to use a bunch of this stuff i'll be in good shape lol, i kno how to use a bit of it but somethings no so much

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

not a bad little setup you got there just need to clean it up a little and you would have some hella work room but its a whole lot better then what i have right now

1998 neon R.I.P 137.5 db's

Youtube videos http://www.youtube.c...tingarrett64067

2000 Eclipse

Headunit = pioneer avh-p1400dvd

Subwoofers = 2 DC audio lvl 2 12's

Amp= Vibe bass 5 1500rms @ 2ohms

​Single run of 0awg power and ground wire

( Big 3 wire upgrade comeing soon )

reminds me a lot of my grandpa's shop. he had a lot more home made stuff though. and a bunch of machines that are damn near industrial lol. we are actually cleaning it all out this week.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol, trust me, this aint even half the stuff we got

my gpa made a bunch of stuff, from bread boxs to yard makers, to distplay cases

i'll take some more pics of the other stuff, got enough cabnet doors to open a cabnet shop lol

i wanna put some of this stuff to good use and teach my son when he gets older how to do this and how to get down and get ya hands dirty

most of this stuff dad got from gpa, still got the other garage, the barn, and 2 more sheds full of stuff, got a forklift, 2 popcorn machines, a commercial ice maker, all kinds of other stuff

dad useto have a door shop at the house and used to make sandpaper rolls for machines so we got alot of other cool things

got a circle jig something different from a jasper, i got a jasper but it aint the one with holes in it, ied have to do that by hand lol

got a mider saw, prolly 5 more chop saws, 2 more table saws, a shit load of router bits, and i forget what else, got 2 ark welders, i need to fix one cause it gets hot n shuts off

pritty much we shouldn't have to pay anyone to do anything for us, im a jack of all trades but some things i can do better than some others, im still learning about stuff tho, im trying to get some lights for the floresent houseings so i can take down the other lights and put them somewhere else

i got my own upolstry machine upstairs but aint really messed with it, mom has an enbordery machine but all it does is disney stuff, i wanna see if i can get it to do different things but i dunno

i just wanna put this stuff to good use, hate to have shit and dont know how to use it, well some of it im a little rusty lol

you see my grandpa's shop? ill show you the link if not.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

you see my grandpa's shop? ill show you the link if not.

ya, it looked sick, and some of the stuff he did was awesome, some of the stuff i seen had me at an awe, weird what kinds of things u can do with a tree lol

Thats a shit load of machines! I don't even have a damn table saw lol.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe