Like the title says.

This truck I have now has torsion bars in the front, and this is my first experience with them. I've only ever dealt with coils & such.

Is stiffer shocks all you can do with them?

Thanks folks.

Edited by azagtoth502

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

I'm not sure how to do it exactly. But it will give you a stiffer ride.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

not sure what truck you have. but there are two bolts in a crossmember where the torsion bars attach. you can adjust them in to help stiffen the ride, but doing so will lift the front of the truck.

now dont go crazy adjusting them in, you dont want to have the front riding on the bump stops. the ride will suck if you crank to high. also take measurements of each side(front fender to ground)and adjust each one till you get the same measurement side to side.each bolt will be adjusted in different amounts.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

I lifted my 99Blazer just by turning up the front torsion bars. People say it isn't safe, but I have been running it for the last year without a problem. There are bolts on each side of your frame right behind the front doors that will lift/stiffen or lower/soften your springs. You just need to make sure you jack the front end up before you do it....Otherwise bad things could happen. If you need a better explanation let me know, I will try to post pics of what my blazers torsion bar bolts look like.

Best to do it on level ground too, so that you can use a tape measure to make sure the top of the front wheel wells are the same height too.

Edited by bassinblazer

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

U can get torsion keys to lift it.

Will also stiffen it up.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I lifted my 99Blazer just by turning up the front torsion bars. People say it isn't safe, but I have been running it for the last year without a problem. There are bolts on each side of your frame right behind the front doors that will lift/stiffen or lower/soften your springs. You just need to make sure you jack the front end up before you do it....Otherwise bad things could happen. If you need a better explanation let me know, I will try to post pics of what my blazers torsion bar bolts look like.

Best to do it on level ground too, so that you can use a tape measure to make sure the top of the front wheel wells are the same height too.

pics and details please.

pics and details please.

Shoot man sorry I just seen this post and its been a while since I checked it. I will try to get them tomorrow morning for you. Along with some pics of my truck for my build log. Sorry for the delay bro, just a little slow is all.

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!