Sundown Audio

RockfordFosgate T-2500-1bdCP birthsheet rms

Stee-Z

Of course.. the second amp (with the higher rating) is defective. Put it on the test bench and the gagues all read maxed (volts and output). Looks like its going back..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

• 8 months later...

Can we run them at 1ohms strapped ??? I have a D2 SMD sub and need to power them with two of these..!!!!

Was running two SMD D2 subs with two Audioque 3500.1 strapped at 0.5 ohms was getting 7000 rms without any issues !!!!

they should of just labeled these amps 3k and yeah their prices are stupid high

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

they should of just labeled these amps 3k and yeah their prices are stupid high

Always did think that, for a line of amps that pretty much consistently put out over 3k at 1 and 2 ohms, makes it odd they label them as 2500`s....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I clamped mine when I had it. The birth sheet was crazy off you could ask Ricky but it was like 2980 @1 ohm. I had drop down to 12.8 and was getting 33xx ircc. And had almost the exact same power @ 2 probably 25 watts less. All done with fluke meters of anyone was wondering ;)

It's well worth the hefty price gentlemen.

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I've always wondered how identical amps can have such large differences in power ratings. Seems like some people barley get 3000 with some while others get upwards of 3600.

I've always wondered how identical amps can have such large differences in power ratings. Seems like some people barley get 3000 with some while others get upwards of 3600.

Since lots of things can affect electronics, lots of things can cause clamp tests to differ, temperature in the air etc. They seem to be a stout amp, even if the birthsheets are off by 3 or 400 watts its not like that amp will never be as good as the one with bigger birth sheet, just happened to be lucky when it was clamped by rf.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived