Sonic Electronix

What can I do to make my sound system sound better?

Turn that bass EQ off.

It looks to be all the way down too.

If not turn it all the way down. Your sealed so subsonic all the way down. the crossover can go to around 80hz to start. you may like it lower or higher.

Gain is the tricky one. If you have a tones disc you can set by ear using a 45hz tone and listening for the change in sound (ie distortion from clipping) then back it down a bit. The best way is a o-scope. The best bet is to take it to the shop and make them do it for you as i said above.

Is that gain maxed or just hardly up?

In that position it is all the way down or in 3/4 position. But look like the dot is to the left indicating all the way down.

There is no dot, he stated it was the flash light and he also posted a second picture,double check that.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I just put 2 12" Kicker Competition CVR's running an alpine MRX-M100 Mono power @ 1,000W RMS

i found the problem

on the serious note. a new box tuned at about 35hz

haha, Unfortunately I'm 19 years old, driving a 2007 ford mustang on a part time job that only gives me around 25 hours a week on average... lol so you can see why I chose that set up :(

yes but remember patience is the key. wouldnt you rather save up and double the money to buy something better or buy something as soon as uou can nd not be happy then in the end lose more money.. i would build a new box im going to guess its a prefab?

i also did a build in a 07 mustang 2 12's it got pretty loud against the back seats lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Is that gain maxed or just hardly up?

In that position it is all the way down or in 3/4 position. But look like the dot is to the left indicating all the way down.

There is no dot, he stated it was the flash light and he also posted a second picture,double check that.

Yup thought it was a kicker amp too. my oversight.

I just put 2 12" Kicker Competition CVR's running an alpine MRX-M100 Mono power @ 1,000W RMS

i found the problem

on the serious note. a new box tuned at about 35hz

haha, Unfortunately I'm 19 years old, driving a 2007 ford mustang on a part time job that only gives me around 25 hours a week on average... lol so you can see why I chose that set up :(

yes but remember patience is the key. wouldnt you rather save up and double the money to buy something better or buy something as soon as uou can nd not be happy then in the end lose more money.. i would build a new box im going to guess its a prefab?

i also did a build in a 07 mustang 2 12's it got pretty loud against the back seats lol

Yeah, It's pretty small... Like I said before, I want to learn to do my own custom build using the whole trunk like most people do, to put something bigger, like some 15s running more than 1,000 watts that's for sure lol

Also, I think the gain is all the way up, I'll lower down the knobs tomorrow since it's late and I want to hear it... Even though I don't find it loud, I don't want to be that asshole that wakes the neighbors up at midnight XD

I'm still going to take it to him to fix the other problem, Even though some of you suggested what to do to fix it, I rather not mess with that part since I did pay so they should fix it for me.

If the gain and bass boost are maxed. There is no way in HELL i would take it back to him. Something else is probably wrong too. Out of phase of he pulled from the wrong location for the line converter. GL either way, but I would take it to a different shop if you have one available.

Does your stang have the mach or shaker or non amped stock setup?

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db